Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jack Reacher fans:: Amazon show is great

TJHall1

Legendary
Well I know going forward to never seek your opinion on a show or movie. If you can't watch this show and enjoy it for what it is, then too snobby for me.
Hahahaha if you knew some of the shows and movies I watched you wouldn't describe that person as snobby. LOL at tagging someone as snobby because they don't like a certain show.

It's not a good show. I don't know why my opinion bothers you that much.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Hahahaha if you knew some of the shows and movies I watched you wouldn't describe that person as snobby. LOL at tagging someone as snobby because they don't like a certain show.

I didn't tag you. I replied to you. You have awful taste. Is what it is. Hardly upset about your lack of taste.

TJHall1

Legendary
I didn't tag you. I replied to you. You have awful taste. Is what it is. Hardly upset about your lack of taste.
If awful taste means I don't like bad acting and bad writing then I 1,000% have bad taste. Unless the bad acting makes whatever I'm watching funny.

Also, why are they having this guy say he's 6'5 in this show? He is clearly no where near 6'5. Just dumb.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
If awful taste means I don't like bad acting and bad writing then I 1,000% have bad taste. Unless the bad acting makes whatever I'm watching funny.

Also, why are they having this guy say he's 6'5 in this show? He is clearly no where near 6'5. Just dumb.
Why did they have 5'6 Cruise play him? Cause Hollywood sucks. At least this dude is 6'2. Much better than the midget Scientologist

TJHall1

Legendary
Why did they have 5'6 Cruise play him? Cause Hollywood sucks. At least this dude is 6'2. Much better than the midget Scientologist
Never seen the movie, so I don't know if Tom cruise claimed to be 6'5 in it. This guy did tho, just dumb. Just say you're 6'2.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Never seen the movie, so I don't know if Tom cruise claimed to be 6'5 in it. This guy did tho, just dumb. Just say you're 6'2.
The premise of the movie and this series is based on the book character Jack Reacher who in the story is 6'5.

"Jack Reacher is known for being a physically imposing character, described in one book as “extremely tall, extremely broad, long-armed and long-legged” with “hands the size of dinner plates.” No matter how well Tom Cruise played the role, the 5’8″ actor was never going to be the right fit in the eyes of some fans."

"The new Amazon series, “Reacher,” seeks to remedy that by casting the much larger Alan Ritchson in the role."

TJHall1

Legendary
The premise of the movie and this series is based on the book character Jack Reacher who in the story is 6'5.

"Jack Reacher is known for being a physically imposing character, described in one book as “extremely tall, extremely broad, long-armed and long-legged” with “hands the size of dinner plates.” No matter how well Tom Cruise played the role, the 5’8″ actor was never going to be the right fit in the eyes of some fans."

"The new Amazon series, “Reacher,” seeks to remedy that by casting the much larger Alan Ritchson in the role."

Sometimes people in the movies don't have the same color hair as book characters either!!!

Just say he's 6'2 or get a bigger actor. Dumb. Or don't mention his height. Sorry my thinking this show isn't good got you in a tizzy.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Sometimes people in the movies don't have the same color hair as book characters either!!!

Just say he's 6'2 or get a bigger actor. Dumb. Or don't mention his height. Sorry my thinking this show isn't good got you in a tizzy.
Lol. You keep saying that but you really think far too highly of yourself.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
I have yet to find a show that is as good as the books. Lonesome Dove, GoT, and Reacher are all better books than shows. Reacher isn't bad. I think having a physically imposing Reacher makes up for average acting and writing, at least in my opinion. They did a good job of following the book.

Any word on what book they will do next?

TJHall1

Legendary
I have yet to find a show that is as good as the books. Lonesome Dove, GoT, and Reacher are all better books than shows. Reacher isn't bad. I think having a physically imposing Reacher makes up for average acting and writing, at least in my opinion. They did a good job of following the book.

Any word on what book they will do next?
That Alex cross movie was terrible compared to any of the books too.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
That Alex cross movie was terrible compared to any of the books too.
Morgan Freeman was good but a tad too old. The guy they had play Sampson was awful casting. And the Tyler Perry one sucked too. I can't stand the person, but Will Smith could play a good Alex Cross. Has the right height, build and books say Cross has an Ali look to him, hell Will Smith played Ali. Plus I wanna see a good Kyle Craig role too.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder

I'll bet you hate Cobra Kai also.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
D-day is the mayor in Margrave?
View attachment 77223
I was thinking the coach in Wildcats that went in for some Finch BBC

Wildcats-film-images-3444c6cd-f88b-415b-9684-0d343fef896.jpg

Rube Reaper

Elite
I didn’t like the show. It’s hard to get excited about a show that focuses on southern whites as the main characters.

I didn’t like how the show glorified guns either!

Rube Reaper

Elite
You think if I’m proud to be white I am a racist.

I think if you are proud to be your race that it is a good thing.

Who is the racist? I have no animosity towards you while
you have repeatedly insulted me.

You are white therefore you are a racist. It’s impossible for you to be white and not be a racist with all the privileges, stereotyping, and advantages you enjoy as a white person. They are engrained into Western society on every level.

Your pride in being white just confirms you are a racist. Being proud of privilege, genocide, slavery, and colonization isn’t something people feel unless they are a racist.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
You are white therefore you are a racist. It’s impossible for you to be white and not be a racist with all the privileges, stereotyping, and advantages you enjoy as a white person.

Your pride in being white just confirms you are a racist. Being proud of privilege, genocide, slavery, and colonization isn’t something people feel unless they are a racist.
That’s hate speech and you have my sympathy. I forgive you.

Also, you didn’t answer my question.

Rube Reaper

Elite
That’s hate speech and you have my sympathy. I forgive you.
You are confusing hate speech with facts.

An example of hate speech would be saying “I’m white and proud” knowing that it is a nod to slavery, genocide, and the unfair treatment of people of colour.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
You are confusing hate speech with facts.

An example of hate speech would be saying “I’m white and proud” knowing that it is a nod to slavery, genocide, and the unfair treatment of people of colour.
I’m not confused though. Why won’t you answer my question?

Rube Reaper

Elite
View attachment 77239
rubereaper is a shitty troll but what he's saying here is actually super fucked up on many levels
It’s not “super fucked up” to state facts.

What is “super fucked up” is when people go against the proven science that the vaccines are safe and effective then are so insecure in that dogma that they use racism and bigotry to hide their insecurity.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
It’s not “super fucked up” to state facts.

What is “super fucked up” is when people go against the proven science that the vaccines are safe and effective then are so insecure in that dogma that they use racism and bigotry to hide their insecurity.
Questioning the vaccines safety is racist.

Being White is racist.

White people have no inherent value.

The only people of value are people of color.

I think I understand now.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Questioning the vaccines safety is racist.

Being White is racist.

White people have no inherent value.

The only people of value are people of color.

I think I understand now.

As a white person you have generations of wrongs to make up for as well as all of your own so work hard and make every moment count! Teach your children these principles too so that real healing can begin to take place for people of colour over the next couple of generations!

PleasureMoose

Legendary
As a white person you have generations of wrongs to make up for as well as all of your own so work hard and make every moment count! Teach your children these principles too so that real healing can begin to take place for people of colour over the next couple of generations!
1644373729392.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
This isn't England fuckstick. We kicked their asses almost 250 years ago so we no longer have to use their stupid customs. There is no U in color. Troll like a 'Murican

BTAvenger

Elite
I’m two episodes in and I have to admit that I really like it. Probably in part due to my bias because I loved the reacher books up until about number 15 or so . I actually remember the book where his brother was killed so I’m predisposed to liking it. They did a great job picking an actor. The commentary and dialogue is a little trite but they didn’t go over the top with it.

BTAvenger

Elite
I have him on ignore but unfortunately some of you are quoting the troll. Why is he not banned yet from the site?

Top Bottom