Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s RIOT season boys. Stay tuned for Crootn Live streams

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I present an equitable National Anthem to get us kicked off. Please take your hats off:

Official Flyover for this thread. Presented from the butt pirate Aggies (just to show we support fags in this thread too):

1618280227649.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
🤣😂🤣

Ey0YerPXEAIuPuq

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
There’s something not right with a curfew.

I agree. I don't see how the government has the Right to tell me what time I am allowed out in public. During the early covid bullshit, I had to have a fucking letter from my employer, in case I got pulled over coming into work, stating that I had a legit reason to be out. Fuck our government!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It truly is hard to overstate the divide in this country, thanks in large part to fake news via corporate and social media.

Watching that video of the cop shooting the person, when she thought she had her tazer!?!? Just sickening...but I feel sick for the person shot to death, as well as the cop, who appeared to genuinely make a deadly mistake, and seems extremely remorseful over it. I also feel sick that so many people's reaction to the same incident is believing that the cop intentionally murdered that suspect, and only acted like she meant to taze so that she could get away with it, and that this is a major problem in our Country today.

We live in the same Country, but in 2 different universes.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
It truly is hard to overstate the divide in this country, thanks in large part to fake news via corporate and social media.

Watching that video of the cop shooting the person, when she thought she had her tazer!?!? Just sickening...but I feel sick for the person shot to death, as well as the cop, who appeared to genuinely make a deadly mistake, and seems extremely remorseful over it. I also feel sick that so many people's reaction to the same incident is believing that the cop intentionally murdered that suspect, and only acted like she meant to taze so that she could get away with it, and that this is a major problem in our Country today.

Agreed.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Hey OP.....any chance we can spawn this thread into a Drinking or Betting one? I’m very interested in this topic....but feel like it would make for a better summer experience if I had some skin in the game?
No doubt sir, come up with some ideas and I can edit the OP

CurtOFD78

Elite
I really hope Chauvin gets a not guilty. I think he’s a total POS but we live in a country where mob rule shouldn’t win.

Plus, I need some good entertainment on TV as they riot and burn down their own cities.
In a strange way I would not mind seeing that either (not guilty), but I can about guaranFreakinTee that the city I work for would see some rioting/looting, and I work at the station in pretty much the neighborhood that the rioting would be taking place. Last time it went on, we were about to move our cars into the apparatus bay so they did not get torched because the protests were about 4 blocks from our station and there was looting to local businesses and a few businesses were set on fire very close to the station. We were wearing our ballistic vests on calls that were near the protests. Interesting times.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder

There's plenty of blame to go around. It's on the police department to find SOME way to distinguish the difference between a Taser and a pistol (some sort of grip difference would be my first idea, maybe even cross draw on the Taser).

It is also on the black community leaders to stress that being compliant will go a long way towards less shit like this happening. If you don't want to go to jail, don't break the law. There's zero chance to get shot if you're compliant. Quick story.

Back in my poor days, I worked for a buy-here-pay-here car lot. I sold cars during the day, and did repossessions at night. We always kept a spare key to the vehicles, so it was basically find the car, unlock the car, drive off. I was repossessing a vehicle one night south of Hodgenville KY (Lincoln's birthplace). I found the car at the buyer's brother's farm. I crept up, hopped in the car and drove off. The brother, understandably, called the police thinking the car had been stolen. I was doing 95 in a 35 in a "stolen" car when the cop got behind me. I immediately pulled over. The officer had his weapon drawn. I was 100% compliant, and didn't say a word until I was cuffed and he put his pistol away.

After that, I explained the situation to the officer, and we waited for my partner to drive up as he had the paperwork. After we verified that we were the lienholder on the car, the cops let me go (but in full disclosure, I was the running joke for a good year after that incident). I could easily see that situation going sideways had I come jumping out of the car trying to explain with his pistol drawn. In those instances, your body is flooded with adrenaline and your senses are in overdrive.

TLDR: I managed to steal a car and not get shot.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Why are they rioting? Did Chauvin get off already?

Weather is nice again. None of that group has a job.

Honest question for the LEOs on the board. Is it common for a LEO to mistake his/her sidearm for their taser?

My wife was trying to defend the female leo. The misogynist in me was fighting hard to come out. I just smiled, didnt say anything.

Top Bottom