Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s RIOT season boys. Stay tuned for Crootn Live streams

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
The press conferences were a total shit show. Evidently the acting police chief was appointed 1.5 hours previous. The so called reporters were just going off in diatribes..
The chief that just resigned was at a press conference and said there were riots.. the press went ape shit.
Lol.. this is nuts.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Give ya one guess and don't peek at the videos.
64_YXZ.gif

casfoto

Poster
Maybe we need to change the linguistics to "we kept looking for shit but didn't find it" or "As Mae West said when she walked down the stairs in the Waldorf Astoria "What a dump"... Screw these assholes and if there isnt prison time for this behavior then lets get ready to rumble. If the police officer told that idiot to stop. He should have stopped. This situation is not good for anyone. This is lawlessness....nothing compared to the Capital situation. There has been far more damage and terror from these hired shitheads. Time to get tough. First move the media off stage (their plans are to be there at strategic spots and plants. Then get rough with the roof bouncers.

casfoto

Poster
No. It all comes back to training though. The whole thing was bad and when you dont start off by doing the little things right, it all snow balls.

More training is needed. Defunding isnt the answer.
Most people dont want the police defunded. What we dont want is a "police state" ie Homeland Security with 200,000 people and a budget of $52 billion after starting in 2002. Are they involved in this??? You would think they would sweep down and settle things.
What is their ROLE...like the Boston Marathon Bombing_ they had not a "clue"
Then with all this going on have we heard a single peep out of them...cricketts. They need to be "defunded"

This is different in my book as the provocation is direct in the face of our society. with these idiots jumping up and down on cop cars being media driven to say...we can do this shit and FU. .. asking for trouble. When the police tell you to stop and you drive off then you are asking for trouble. Chris Rock had said this in his humorous way. But obey the law and stop trying to start something.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Most people dont want the police defunded. What we dont want is a "police state" ie Homeland Security with 200,000 people and a budget of $52 billion after starting in 2002. Are they involved in this??? You would think they would sweep down and settle things.
What is their ROLE...like the Boston Marathon Bombing_ they had not a "clue"
Then with all this going on have we heard a single peep out of them...cricketts. They need to be "defunded"

This is different in my book as the provocation is direct in the face of our society. with these idiots jumping up and down on cop cars being media driven to say...we can do this shit and FU. .. asking for trouble. When the police tell you to stop and you drive off then you are asking for trouble. Chris Rock had said this in his humorous way. But obey the law and stop trying to start something.
I agree with not wanting a police state, and not wanting the suspension of 4th amendment rights. It appears A police state is what’s happening tonight in MN.
There’s a whole class of people constantly being fd with by the police. This has to stop. The police are tools of the ruling class to protect their property and interests . At first the ruling class didn’t know how to handle defund the police, but have figured it out.
While this is going on, Nancy Pelosi is buying Microsoft before a huge govt contract was awarded.

casfoto

Poster
I agree with not wanting a police state, and not wanting the suspension of 4th amendment rights. It appears A police state is what’s happening tonight in MN.
There’s a whole class of people constantly being fd with by the police. This has to stop. The police are tools of the ruling class to protect their property and interests . At first the ruling class didn’t know how to handle defund the police, but have figured it out.
While this is going on, Nancy Pelosi is buying Microsoft before a huge govt contract was awarded.
and Homeland Security?

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
Reading the comments on the unicorn live cast makes me not want to live on this planet anymore. If the majority are those people, we have no hope
I spent about an hour doing exactly this yesterday on twitter and reddit. I know Twitter and reddit are the cesspools of human psyche, but we are past the event horizon. Whatever bad fate this country has in its future, it’s approaching quickly. Might be from within, might be a combination of within + Russia/China, but we are seriously fucked. The best thing that could happen is for this country to split up. So depressing saying that, but I truly believe it.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I spent about an hour doing exactly this yesterday on twitter and reddit. I know Twitter and reddit are the cesspools of human psyche, but we are past the event horizon. Whatever bad fate this country has in its future, it’s approaching quickly. Might be from within, might be a combination of within + Russia/China, but we are seriously fucked. The best thing that could happen is for this country to split up. So depressing saying that, but I truly believe it.
It’s been done peacefully twice I can think of in Europe over the past 30 or 40 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom