Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s RIOT season boys. Stay tuned for Crootn Live streams

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
I spent about an hour doing exactly this yesterday on twitter and reddit. I know Twitter and reddit are the cesspools of human psyche, but we are past the event horizon. Whatever bad fate this country has in its future, it’s approaching quickly. Might be from within, might be a combination of within + Russia/China, but we are seriously fucked. The best thing that could happen is for this country to split up. So depressing saying that, but I truly believe it.
It’s completely gone. Country needs to split ASAP

Nas

Poster
I agree. This is the local news in Columbus, Ohio, completely unrelated to Minny. Protesters broke into police headquarters and assaulted officers. A white protester assaulted a black officer with a bat. Other officers pepper sprayed.

Guy shoots it out with police inside an emergency room.

Record number of murders and overdoses.

Police trainers are quitting.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I agree. This is the local news in Columbus, Ohio, completely unrelated to Minny. Protesters broke into police headquarters and assaulted officers. A white protester assaulted a black officer with a bat. Other officers pepper sprayed.

Guy shoots it out with police inside an emergency room.

Record number of murders and overdoses.

Police trainers are quitting.

That's tough reading. People who want law and order might have to stand shoulder to shoulder w law enforcement before it all said and done.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Minneapolis weather check in:

Currently 46° with a low of 39° overnight.

Anyone got predictions on tonight's festivities.
How’s the wind looking? I can’t explain it, but I’ve found myself pulling for the peaceful protesters now, rather than the oppressive state. I always pull for the underdog and looks like the roles have flipped.

Nas

Poster
That's tough reading. People who want law and order might have to stand shoulder to shoulder w law enforcement before it all said and done.
They released the body cam from the shoot out in the hospital. Jesus. Great job by the officers.

Jtrain80

Legendary

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Livestreams 4/14 - these claim to be live but I don’t think they are

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
This one links to a different site called DLive, but it’s prob the best one I’ve found:

Last edited:

Nas

Poster
I couldn't tell what caused that final volley.
you could hear two different firearms shooting so I'm assuming he went to pull and was shot. Amazingly they didn't shoot him after the first shots, probably not sure where they came from, could have been an officer's gun AD, so great job by them.

i only posted this stuff because it's just random city near where I live and you see just how brutal is out there. I see people bitching that officers treat every run like they will be in a shoot out and it's because of these situations.

Also, I mentioned before about training and doing the little things right. This particular video was a transfer of custody. Another dept came into contact with this guy, found he had warrants out of Columbus and have him to these officers. When someone is found to have valid warrants you place them under arrest and search them. That other dept. Didn't do that and transferred him to Columbus when he had a gun on him. A lot of people could have been injured because of the little things.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Waaaaaaa they have tanks!
Check the post below that, I’m not sure any of those YouTube ones are live. Big tech is obscuring the shit out of the videos this round... wonder why?

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Waaaaaaa they have tanks!
If you didn’t see the one last night it was very well organized (military) maneuvers against the protesters. They forced them into an intentional choke point and just slowly got them cornered. How these protests are being handled versus how they were handled last year (from a media coverage and a procedure perspective) is really, really chapping my ass.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
It bothers the shit out of me because they are being handled properly now, but Where the Fuck was the organization last year? And then all the drama about the capital riots.

This isn’t just slanted media coverage we are talking about here, it’s the federal and state governments choosing to protect and prop up who they want with force.

Jtrain80

Legendary
you could hear two different firearms shooting so I'm assuming he went to pull and was shot. Amazingly they didn't shoot him after the first shots, probably not sure where they came from, could have been an officer's gun AD, so great job by them.

i only posted this stuff because it's just random city near where I live and you see just how brutal is out there. I see people bitching that officers treat every run like they will be in a shoot out and it's because of these situations.

Also, I mentioned before about training and doing the little things right. This particular video was a transfer of custody. Another dept came into contact with this guy, found he had warrants out of Columbus and have him to these officers. When someone is found to have valid warrants you place them under arrest and search them. That other dept. Didn't do that and transferred him to Columbus when he had a gun on him. A lot of people could have been injured because of the little things.

I was following along until the very end.

That is scary as fuck, wife was nurse at a hospital on the fringe side of town.... lots of rif raf in the near vicinity.

On your comments on the training and public viewpoint... when someone starts resisting is when it turns bad. Sensible people understand this.

My biggest fear is the demoralization and subsequent resigning of good police officers.

Nas

Poster
I was following along until the very end.

That is scary as fuck, wife was nurse at a hospital on the fringe side of town.... lots of rif raf in the near vicinity.

On your comments on the training and public viewpoint... when someone starts resisting is when it turns bad. Sensible people understand this.

My biggest fear is the demoralization and subsequent resigning of good police officers.
Totally understand. Resisting = use of force. Anyone with common sense can see this.

The way they are handling rioting this year is completely different and I have info on that sort of thing if anyone is interested.

And good officers are quitting in record numbers. When you can be criminally charged for not having a body camera on, or handcuffing pregnant women or the new dual immunity going away. . . why put up with it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I don’t completely understand what’s happening here. Can you help me out?

Had to look it up myself, as the gentleman in that video did not give us any background info.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
They released the body cam from the shoot out in the hospital. Jesus. Great job by the officers.

Amazing restraint shown, imo...but cops are hunting down black people and murdering them in the streets🙄🙄🙄

I wonder what caused the hangup on the cop's gun at the very beginning of the shooting. Assuming something he did, but who knows. He handled it pretty well, but was lucky he was not under fire while his gun was out of action.

Nas

Poster
Amazing restraint shown, imo...but cops are hunting down black people and murdering them in the streets🙄🙄🙄

I wonder what caused the hangup on the cop's gun at the very beginning of the shooting. Assuming something he did, but who knows. He handled it pretty well, but was lucky he was not under fire while his gun was out of action.
Hard to tell. When there is a scuffle there is always a risk of having a malfunction especially when you consider how many safeties are on the holster.

Either way the guy was well trained and didn't go into the black. Understood there was a malfunction and immediately worked to clear it.

Another angle I have heard cops bring up is that they are putting themselves at risk more, ignoring theyre training and giving people more opportunities when they are displaying violent indicators - for fear of having their lives ruined in the media.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Hard to tell. When there is a scuffle there is always a risk of having a malfunction especially when you consider how many safeties are on the holster.

Either way the guy was well trained and didn't go into the black. Understood there was a malfunction and immediately worked to clear it.

Another angle I have heard cops bring up is that they are putting themselves at risk more, ignoring theyre training and giving people more opportunities when they are displaying violent indicators - for fear of having their lives ruined in the media.

I agree with your last paragraph biggly.

Those body cams are great, but still lacking in alot of ways. Obviously you don't see the gun hang up. I wonder if he fired once, and his hand or clothes rubbed on the slide so it didn't cycle properly. That's one drawback of a semi-auto, despite its many advantages. Again, good work getting the gun back into action. You can see what it looks like when good training kicks in, right there.

theDane8106

Elite
Founder

Of course they're giving more opportunities, it's obvious. The latest incident with Wright in Minnesota, that young man should have been eating concrete the moment the arresting officer felt him pull away. Wouldn't have looked pretty but it also would have avoided the tragic accident that followed. The environment surrounding the police in this country is a no win situation for them. New policies and know it all street lawyer loudmouths with cameras are putting them at risk and they are now worried about optics as opposed safety and functionality. That's why I hung up the badge after 16 years.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Of course they're giving more opportunities, it's obvious. The latest incident with Wright in Minnesota, that young man should have been eating concrete the moment the arresting officer felt him pull away. Wouldn't have looked pretty but it also would have avoided the tragic accident that followed. The environment surrounding the police in this country is a no win situation for them. New policies and know it all street lawyer loudmouths with cameras are putting them at risk and they are now worried about optics as opposed safety and functionality. That's why I hung up the badge after 16 years.

I fear it is going to get pretty ugly in the coming years. More and more cops will quit, and who the hell will replace them? It was already a shit paying, very dangerous job, dealing with the dregs of society constantly...and now a huge chunk of the population can't stand you, and your government will not only not back you up, but will throw you to the wolves if the mob demands it.

Belezabro

Elite
I have zero sympathy for any and all involved in this. This is 100% the fault of the media and government leaders. All both entities need to do is say a few words, the right words, and things like this wouldn't happen. I watch zero news anymore. The majority of the info I get on world happenings comes from this site and, no offense to anyone in particular, but I even take info from here with caution.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Had to look it up myself, as the gentleman in that video did not give us any background info.

What a shit show.

I counted last night as a win for the good guys in Brooklyn Center. Kinda proud of them. Looked a hell of a lot more organized than I have seen to this point.

I have zero sympathy for any and all involved in this. This is 100% the fault of the media and government leaders. All both entities need to do is say a few words, the right words, and things like this wouldn't happen. I watch zero news anymore. The majority of the info I get on world happenings comes from this site and, no offense to anyone in particular, but I even take info from here with caution.

As well you should. We are at a time when discernment and critical thinking are required non stop.

Nas

Poster
Word. Telling the guy he is under arrest and then letting the guy get out facing you. The primary not putting the guy into the door hinge to cuff him. Not putting him on the ground after he tenses up and faces officer again. Female officer going pretty weak trying to secure his arms for primary to cufd him. It's all bad and I wonder how much that primary officer was weighing use of force vs a weed warrant and exp tags during a pandemic when you get a free pass on expired.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
OP edit the thread title to: ****2021 Riot Thread**** because we will have a lot of material coming and not just from the Twin Cities.

Chicago about to burn.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Anyone seen any streams? I haven’t looked much tonight. I imagine we are gonna be poppin off hard in the next few days though

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
OP edit the thread title to: ****2021 Riot Thread**** because we will have a lot of material coming and not just from the Twin Cities.

Chicago about to burn.

I’ve got it generic now. Let me know if we get a live stream

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I fear it is going to get pretty ugly in the coming years. More and more cops will quit, and who the hell will replace them? It was already a shit paying, very dangerous job, dealing with the dregs of society constantly...and now a huge chunk of the population can't stand you, and your government will not only not back you up, but will throw you to the wolves if the mob demands it.
The type of people who will be drawn to this line of work are the same type of people that gangsters hired to do security at their "clubs". Eventually these cities are going to have to do what the old west did.... Posse up and run the fucking criminals out or string them up. That's the only thing that will fix it now because the police can't do it in these communities anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom