Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s RIOT season boys. Stay tuned for Crootn Live streams

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Watch and Chat with us at Media -> ***2021 Live Rioting***

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
It's amazing what happens when you cut off vehicle traffic into the riot areas beforehand and have a trained field force. Really keeps them from getting momentum going.
For sure. Wondering if they will be able to keep it all in check nationally in 2021

Nas

Poster
For sure. Wondering if they will be able to keep it all in check nationally in 2021
I think a lot of departments saw how unprepared they were for late May of last year. Think about how much money would have to be spent on equipment, overtime and then staffing for training. It's absolutely ridiculous.

The other part of it is having Mayor/City Council/Chief that are willing to go through with establishing order.

I think they can keep it up.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

is this what a supremacist looks like?
I was just target shooting 2 weeks ago and people were like... "what... you shooting with ammo prices like this?"... Yea bitches. I'm shooting at a cost avg of just over normal. If you have 3000 rounds at .34 and 1000 at .84 its not like you are shooting at just those 2 prices... you have to avg that shit out and smile.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I think a lot of departments saw how unprepared they were for late May of last year. Think about how much money would have to be spent on equipment, overtime and then staffing for training. It's absolutely ridiculous.

The other part of it is having Mayor/City Council/Chief that are willing to go through with establishing order.

I think they can keep it up.
Appreciate all your insight in to all this stuff man. Glad you are on here

Jtrain80

Legendary

That is awesome!

One of my prouder moments as a parent was when my wife almost muzzle swept my 13 yr old son. He quietly stepped out if the line behind her, while she had no idea what was going on.

Yes, it was no mag and cleared chamber before I handed it to her. He even saw me do it, but habit...

Nas

Poster
Appreciate all your insight in to all this stuff man. Glad you are on here
Glad there are people that care about the subject instead of just getting wrapped up in the feels.

I went through this stuff last summer and it was an eye opener. From the outside agitators brought in from other states, the resupply vehicles that would drop off bricks/bottles/lasers to use against officers. It was pretty intense and organized.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder

As far as "whitey" having a significant advantage in weapons and tactics, he ain't wrong. But to insinuate that "whitey" is gonna ride up in their neighborhoods and start rounding people up is just asinine. I'm a huge fan of live and let live. I'll stay in my lane, you stay in yours. As long as you're not trying to hurt my family or steal my shit, we good.

I have no desire to deter or retard a person's progress or success, I say all the time "a rising tide raises ALL boats". I'll do whatever I can to help another person succeed. The fact that people think that there's barriers to entry for simple things like business or home ownership is ridiculous.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Really not looking forward to 6 12 hour shifts a week dealing with this shit again.
Praying for you man. But fuck the corpratacracy for allowing this to happen. You reap what you sow.

And what’s going to making it even worse is most conservatives want to see the country burn in “Biden’s America”

The puppet master lost control

Nas

Poster
Praying for you man. But fuck the corpratacracy for allowing this to happen. You reap what you sow.

And what’s going to making it even worse is most conservatives want to see the country burn in “Biden’s America”

The puppet master lost control
Police are already finding buckets full of nails and stacks of bricks in Downtown Columbus, Ohio. Supply drops.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Police are already finding buckets full of nails and stacks of bricks in Downtown Columbus, Ohio. Supply drops.
Yeah I imagine that there will be “celebration” riots. Once you get whipped into that much of a frenzy you ain’t just going home.

However, still think it should be better than if the verdict went the other way

Nas

Poster
Yeah I imagine that there will be “celebration” riots. Once you get whipped into that much of a frenzy you ain’t just going home.

However, still think it should be better than if the verdict went the other way
Never thought it mattered. They arrested him and put him in jail. Nothing more couldve been done. Still rioted in cities that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

They are allowed to so they will.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
4/20 LNC is up on Crootn 2021 Riots Live. We've got 9 camera views to make sure you don't miss any action.
https://crootn.com/index.php?media/2021-riots-live-lnc.444/

1618968915610.png

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
They never get riled up over true tragedies... Its always the biggest assholes who were on a "death by cop" career path since 12yo.

Top Bottom