Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is CoD Warzone worth playing?

Sikness23245

Elite
Got a fresh PC build but haven't been into video games in a while. Finishing up AC: Valhalla and not sure what to play next. Was going to go with Madden since that was always my go-to back in the day, but reviews on Madden 21 sound awful with the bugs. CoD was always the go-to shooter, but it being ftp is a little concerning to me. Did they make the game about micro-transactions and can you play without paying for them?

Rules:
iu

iu

iu

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Absolutely. Warzone and Apex Legends are both great battle royale games. The micro transactions are cosmetic only. Things like outfits, gun skins, etc...hop in, and learn the ropes. Then eventually you will get that first win and you will be hooked forever. I recommend playing with 1 or 2 friends for some duos or trios.

Sikness23245

Elite
Absolutely. Warzone and Apex Legends are both great battle royale games. The micro transactions are cosmetic only. Things like outfits, gun skins, etc...hop in, and learn the ropes. Then eventually you will get that first win and you will be hooked forever. I recommend playing with 1 or 2 friends for some duos or trios.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Hoped it wasn't like League where you have to buy different "champs" to get access to different loadouts or something.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Thanks, I'll check it out. Hoped it wasn't like League where you have to buy different "champs" to get access to different loadouts or something.

No. Nothing like a moba lol. Just a fun time, and playing it with a couple buddies makes it even more of a good time.

Top Bottom