Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Alex Anthopoulos the best GM in sports?? I am not sure that the Braves will lose another game this season....

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
I see no holes in your thesis. The Braves are on a hell of a streak right now. Unfortunately our next several series are against much better opponents. We’ve been beating up on some bad teams.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
It is quite a team with a limited payroll and losing Acuna and Soroka.
Damn it brother…..you are literally the guy that says fuck the jinx. WTF man…..not cool! Bad MOJO! (Ypu never say this out loud bro)

BUT you are CORRECT AA is the man! What he does yearly with this payroll is def. HOF caliber. Now I will say the 1 move that peaked my attention and could really burn him is the Big Bear contract (which surprised me bc if 4 years) but can’t say it was a bad contract at the time….16.5 million per after last year 🤷‍♂️ But dangerous with our payroll situation.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It is quite a team with a limited payroll and losing Acuna and Soroka.
So how have the been winning? I love the Barves, but their cluster of a Tv deal has made them hard to watch in blacked out areas

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I gave up on the season when Acuna went down. I was just watching for player development.

AA had different plans.
I said the same thing BUT knew the schedule and said since AA held back almost 11 mill before the season…let’s see what we do at trade deadline.
Well I chuckled (sensibly🤣) that we just set a record as the 1st team EVER to trade for 4 OF at 1 trade deadline….were FUCKED.
That being said we are playing real baseball again. Small ball and NOT just trying to destroy balls. The baseball they are playing today is what we have done to be so exciting lately (past few years)…I couldn’t NOT cheer for this. We won’t win shit BUT these guys are out playing right and having fun so I’m enjoying!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom