Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Iowa HS basketball game

champsballs

Elite
Founder
They can’t compete with coaches sons and high motor guys
@BigBucnNole

Ya it’s pretty tough to compete against these gritty lunch pail kids with high bball IQ. They’re gym rats with deceptive speed and sneaky athletic ability with good fundamentals and just play the game the right way. These Wes Welker type kids have all the intangibles that get the most out of their abilities, they just out hustle their competition with their heart and scrappy play.

TJHall1

Legendary
Would love to hear the story behind this. Maybe a little cucking of one's girlfriend??
The one thing i know for sure is the puncher is a genuine piece of shit kid, always has been. Parents and family are garbage. Story is the other guy was saying stuff about his sister during the game but im sure thats just his excuse for the sucker punches instead of squaring up like a non-cunt.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
The one thing i know for sure is the puncher is a genuine piece of shit kid, always has been. Parents and family are garbage. Story is the other guy was saying stuff about his sister during the game but im sure thats just his excuse for the sucker punches instead of squaring up like a non-cunt.
That was the story I heard/read. Didn’t know the puncher was an asshole.

Also - Bob Menery has an excellent commentary voiceover on this.

noleology

Elite
Founder
@BigBucnNole

Ya it’s pretty tough to compete against these gritty lunch pail kids with high bball IQ. They’re gym rats with deceptive speed and sneaky athletic ability with good fundamentals and just play the game the right way. These Wes Welker type kids have all the intangibles that get the most out of their abilities, they just out hustle their competition with their heart and scrappy play.
may need to use this quotation

Belezabro

Elite
You from Carlisle?

Top Bottom