Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Charges being filed. Iowa football in big trouble 3 fans found dead

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Buddy works for athletic dept at Iowa, hearing that 3 fans were found in the stadium dead after the game against Iowa state today. Not much is being released yet but apparently their phones ran out of data while they were in the stadium and they died of boredom from watching the football game. There is an ongoing investigation.

Pineapple

Legendary
Buddy works for athletic dept at Iowa, hearing that 3 fans were found in the stadium dead after the game against Iowa state today. Not much is being released yet but apparently their phones ran out of data while they were in the stadium and they died of boredom from watching the football game. There is an ongoing investigation.
Only 3? Sounds like a miracle so many survived that horrific event.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Pretty sure there's a hospital close. I've only watched a few Iowa home games so I've only seen the hospital 140 times.
It’s being reported in Iowa, only in Iowa since anyone outside of Iowa doesn’t give a shit, that there are a few kids missing from the Hospital at the stadium. My source says it was the kids that have a window and are forced to wave back at the stadium before games. He’s hearing they pulled their own plugs because they were concerned the cancer may not kill them before the next home game.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Ahh….ok that’s why the faggit @TJHall1 didnt live stream off’ing himself. Poor bastard couldn’t afford the $5 data upgrade…..make sense once he posted photos of their tailgate. (They eat better at the soup kitchen.)

Top Bottom