Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Infrastructure deal reached by bipartisan group of Senators

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
This is why I'm so glad that the (dominion voting machines) Dems won the two seats in Georgia. Romeny and other Rinos would have flipped on other key votes if the Pubs would have held the Senate.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Good.

Make them use their last package on this shit and piss off the American people bin the process.

Win / win.
So what if they piss off the American people? The libs will still vote lib, and enough fake votes will be produced to make up the difference to win elections. Nothing major has been done to stop it, so why would they change?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
So what if they piss off the American people? The libs will still vote lib, and enough fake votes will be produced to make up the difference to win elections. Nothing major has been done to stop it, so why would they change?
Major changes have already been made and more will happen over the next 15 months.

It might not be enough to keep them from stealing the midterms but it's better than just quitting and writing everything off.

Most of the battle is over public opinion and making enough people pissed off in swing states for those state's legislatures to enact changes (most of that is already happening or in the process).

Go check the Patron's dancing thread. I posted some stuff on it.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Major changes have already been made and more will happen over the next 15 months.

It might not be enough to keep them from stealing the midterms but it's better than just quitting and writing everything off.

Most of the battle is over public opinion and making enough people pissed off in swing states for those state's legislatures to enact changes (most of that is already happening or in the process).

Go check the Patron's dancing thread. I posted some stuff on it.
I truly hope that changes will be made. I have just lost all faith.

What has actually already been changed?

America 1st

Founder
I truly hope that changes will be made. I have just lost all faith.

What has actually already been changed?
Too much to keep track of tbh.

Multiple states have already changed voting laws and the audits haven't even started in full force yet.

About a dozen swing states sent legislators to AZ. Shit is going to get real.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Too much to keep track of tbh.

Multiple states have already changed voting laws and the audits haven't even started in full force yet.

About a dozen swing states sent legislators to AZ. Shit is going to get real.
I've seen the legislators going to AZ. I just hope this isn't just a dog and pony show.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Good.

Make them use their last package on this shit and piss off the American people bin the process.

Win / win.
Eh, liberals do not care what their politicians do and will back them blindly. So I sincerely doubt you hear a peep out of those types. It will only further anger the people in this country who don't believe babysitters shouldn't be getting any money from an infrastructure bill.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Eh, liberals do not care what their politicians do and will back them blindly. So I sincerely doubt you hear a peep out of those types. It will only further anger the people in this country who don't believe babysitters should be getting any money from an infrastructure bill.
Those are the only folks we need.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It just hit me that liberals love taxes because it's a simple solution and requires no thought and the lazy way to work. Just throw money at it. I know this is common knowledge.

America 1st

Founder
It just hit me that liberals love taxes because it's a simple solution and requires no thought and the lazy way to work. Just throw money at it. I know this is common knowledge.
It's also generally considered the solution to inflation so not only do they create the problem with overspending but then they compound the problem by reallocating wealth via taxes under the guise of fixing the problem that they created (but would never own).

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It's also generally considered the solution to inflation so not only do they create the problem with overspending but then they compound the problem by reallocating wealth via taxes under the guise of fixing the problem that they created (but would never own).
They really are retards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom