Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In honor of LT Michael Murphy

RockSteady

Poster
"Murph"

For time with 20lb weight vest:

1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.

This workout was one of Mike's favorites and he'd named it "Body Armor". From here on it will be referred to as "Murph" in honor of the focused warrior and great American who wanted nothing more in life than to serve this great country and the beautiful people who make it what it is.

Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run. If you've got a twenty pound vest or body armor, wear it.

8A387D5C-66B4-45BC-BBB2-81454D32C227.jpeg
I do this workout every Memorial Day. The suffering is minimal in comparison to what our fallen brothers and sisters gave. My aftermath. 56:05 Rx. Share your times.

Be blessed this Memorial Day brothers!

9Mounties07

Elite
Do tou
"Murph"

For time with 20lb weight vest:

1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.

This workout was one of Mike's favorites and he'd named it "Body Armor". From here on it will be referred to as "Murph" in honor of the focused warrior and great American who wanted nothing more in life than to serve this great country and the beautiful people who make it what it is.

Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run. If you've got a twenty pound vest or body armor, wear it.

View attachment 24521
I do this workout every Memorial Day. The suffering is minimal in comparison to what our fallen brothers and sisters gave. My aftermath. 56:05 Rx. Share your times.

Be blessed this Memorial Day brothers!
Do you do like 20 sets of 5 for pull-ups? 10 sets 10?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Did mine this morning.

No weighted vest because I'm already a fat ass. Used band assistance on pull-ups (again fat ass), and substituted 2000m rows for the mile runs
This is a picture of @Croot_Overlord Overlord working out...Croot on the left and @JerBearr on the right. If you think this is pathetic, you should have seen them in January after hibernating.
Pin on Sumo Front

Last edited:

CurtOFD78

Elite
I led the "Murph" workout for my F3 group this morning. It was a ball buster but well worth it. I needed to be pushed through my last mile run and my fellow F3ers rose up to help me out. Ended up at the Oviedo Veteran's Monument to give thanks to God and those who gave their life in defense of our country. It was my 3rd Murph, and I turned in my best time of 50:08.

Ddub

Poster
I led the "Murph" workout for my F3 group this morning. It was a ball buster but well worth it. I needed to be pushed through my last mile run and my fellow F3ers rose up to help me out. Ended up at the Oviedo Veteran's Monument to give thanks to God and those who gave their life in defense of our country. It was my 3rd Murph, and I turned in my best time of 50:08.
Are you in an F3 group in Oviedo, FL? I was looking to join/start one there.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Are you in an F3 group in Oviedo, FL? I was looking to join/start one there.
Yes I am. We meet at Oviedo on the Park at 0530 on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and 0700 on Saturday. You should come out, we are always looking for new people.
What's an F3 group?
F3 is an organization for men designed to create better men. F3 stands for fitness, fellowship, and faith It's non denominational, we just all believe in a power higher than ourselves. It's free and I quit my gym membership for it. Check it out if you are interested

www.F3nation.com

Top Bottom