Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kaepernick workout was badddd!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Kaepernick worked out with the Raiders last month, and it appeared an NFL comeback was imminent. The Raiders were reportedly impressed with Kaepernick’s arm strength and conditioning, and the team considered the workout a "positive" sign.

But former NFL star Warren Sapp tells a different story. Sapp said in an interview with Vlad TV he heard the workout was a "disaster."

"I heard one of the worst workouts ever. I’m wondering how the hell this happened and the tape didn’t get out, right? I mean, somebody wasn’t over the fence or nothing? Come on, man," Sapp said Tuesday.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

"We live in a world right now where you could put a drone out. It’s not like they could stop you. They not gonna stop the workout if someone has a drone up there. You don’t know who this is? I mean, what? Come on, let’s run this. They don’t even set up the ladder anymore … Unbelievable."

rebar

Elite
I've been to St Louis and Arizona
Hamburg Fredericksburg Francis vestibule and tampa

denn

Legendary
Founder
Why on earth would anyone sign that guy? He hasn’t played in years and he wasn’t all that good to begin with. Definitely not smart as he walked away from $18 million on his last year of his contract, after he spit in the face of this country.

Why on earth would anyone sign that guy? He hasn’t played in years and he wasn’t all that good to begin with. Definitely not smart as he walked away from $18 million on his last year of his contract, after he spit in the face of this country.
No one would. That’s pretty evident to everyone.

And I’m sure he’s not missing that 18 million. He’s probably made that and more since then selling his bullshit.

denn

Legendary
Founder
No one would. That’s pretty evident to everyone.

And I’m sure he’s not missing that 18 million. He’s probably made that and more since then selling his bullshit.
Oh I’m sure that’s true. He effectively ended his career with that decision though. Football career that is.

Top Bottom