Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Imagine if that bitch LeYuan

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Alot of people blessed with such God given talent, do not have the best work ethic. They come by it naturally, never having to work hard to be successful. Shaq and Clowney instantly come to mind.

Then look at the guys that had both, Jordan, Gretzky, Magic. They were next level.

A good example in an individual sport would be McEnroe. Guy had truly God given talent.

Quick story. When he was a junior, he took and entire summer off from playing tennis to play soccer. In the Fall, they play a huge jr. tourney in Miami call the Orange Bowl.
After taking the summer off, he goes down there and dominates the field.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
Actually just read an article where he told people that vaccines are a personal choice and faggit enos kanter hammered him for it

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Except nascar drivers are not athletes. So it doesn’t apply.

You take that back!

596fat-ass-smokeless-tony-stewart.jpg

008bd95d5d168791b9862ad8bd660509.jpg

🤣

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I feel the same about nascar........ bubba finally won one due to rain ha, that MF couldn't win a race if everyone else died.
SO.....wait....did I miss every driver dying the other day. Seems like would have been news. Any details on this? Was it simply Talladega being Talladega or was this some kinda Jonestown incident?

denn

Legendary
Founder
Actually just read an article where he told people that vaccines are a personal choice and faggit enos kanter hammered him for it
Kanter is an ignorant fool. He proclaims to be on the side of freedom when he is at odds with his home countries government but when someone doesn't agree with his opinion on personal health decisions he goes after them like the very same people he rails against in Turkey. I do not like Lebron, but he is standing up for personal freedoms in this case and for that I will defend him like he is my best friend. Kanter, even though he plays for the franchise I root for, needs to reassess his views here IMO. Americans have the right to choose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom