Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am glad Tyson Fury beat this dude's ass. I watched it all on TV. We don't owe your country shit (link)....

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I feel like I was molested or like touched inappropriately at least by this misleading thread title.

denn

Legendary
Founder
At this point, if you pay attention, the Ukraine is probably in the midst of a monster money grab with all these bleeding hearts donating to one of the the most corrupt places on earth. I am sure our officials are getting their share as well. I have moved on from caring at all about the Ukraine. They have received billions already from us and that is fixing to triple soon with our dolts in congress allowing it.

At this point, if you pay attention, the Ukraine is probably in the midst of a monster money grab with all these bleeding hearts donating to one of the the most corrupt places on earth. I am sure our officials are getting their share as well. I have moved on from caring at all about the Ukraine. They have received billions already from us and that is fixing to triple soon with our dolts in congress allowing it.

I Have To Agree GIF - I Have To Agree Say What - Discover & Share GIFs

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
It's actually been that way for a long time. Whenever a country falls, particularly the orchestration of the West, there is an opportunity to strip that country of its assets.

Ukraine was the seat of manufacturing and technology development for the old USSR. When the Berlin Wall fell in 1989, there has been an extraction of wealth and assets to dry the old Soviet Union dry with Ukraine representing the spicket.

The key to making that happen was incorporating corruption as standard business. That is where the Oligarch structure originated and was fed and utilized to extract wealth into the Oligarchs in the West. The same thing happened in Iraq. The same thing happened in Iran. The same thing happened in Venezuela. the same thing happened in India. The same thing happened in Cuba.

Fool me once....

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ukraine is just corrupt. They don't deserve this but I sure as fuck don't want to get in the middle of it. Imagine Tamika and Shamiqua fighting.... You jumping in on that to break it up? Do you see it going well for you?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Ukraine is just corrupt. They don't deserve this but I sure as fuck don't want to get in the middle of it. Imagine Tamika and Shamiqua fighting.... You jumping in on that to break it up? Do you see it going well for you?
All governments are corrupt. The questions is how corrupt and how big. The U.S. is numeral uno. If i could die and be reincarnated I would come back as a black mist of death and slink through the halls of Washington and other liberal city government buildings killing EXACTLY who needs to be killed ASAP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom