Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m tired of casting football to the tv. Which tv service should I get, for football season?

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Should I go with sling, YouTube, or Hulu? I’m a Big 12 guy so I need the regional fox stations. thoights?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I always look through them and see which one has a six month package or something that gives you free shit with it

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Really can’t find any good offers right now. If you have Verizon, sprint or T-Mobile looks like there are a few small deals.

For best user interface YouTube tv is the way to go really though

I understand exactly where your coming from though. Used to hook up my laptop to tv hdmi and play it though there. Got tired of it

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Where are you guys streaming from? I’m kind of in the same boat though. Kind of tired of doing the stream > cast to tv. Apples air play sucks. It constantly drops out.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I use sportssurge.net. Lots of pop ups, and and adds, but once you close then and get the streams started I have had zero issues.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I’ve used sportsurge before but the Mizzou game wasn’t an option today. I’ve about exhausted all my 7 day free trials across the various providers. Just did fubotv free trial and the picture is pretty bad. Really grainy.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I signed up for sling, then use the ESPN app on the Apple TV. The ESPN app allows for multicast to watch multiple streams at once.

Top Bottom