Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m not into women but she is still so sexy!

D

Deleted member 2886

🤣 Hilarious! & Fuckin absurd!

•["...assigned male, at birth."]!?!

•["Trans people don't transition for athletics. We transition to be happy and authentic and our true selves."]

#☝️😏So, as long as their personality dysfunctions and delusional manifestations are being enabled, they can do no wrong?
How does this delusional "trans" ideology equate an automatic entitlement ignoring all personal responsibility by hypocritically disregarding the veiled harm they, themselves, proactively seek to impose?

This delusional ideology, and practice, is, imo, entirely irrational, irresponsible and down right unacceptable.
It is insane, and absolutely selfish, to make such disingenuous-virtue signalling demands, covertly seeking to destabilize the natural order and functionality of social cohesion with this highly degrading invalidation of all other individuals inherent rights & well-being.

#"Transgenderism" is just one of the blatant examples of what dysfunctional ideological manifestations can arise as the result of societal, and institutional, mental health negligence.

#END OF RANT.

20220529_223033.gif
😂

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
🤣 Hilarious! & Fuckin absurd!

•["...assigned male, at birth."]!?!

•["Trans people don't transition for athletics. We transition to be happy and authentic and our true selves."]

#☝️😏So, as long as their personality dysfunctions and delusional manifestations are being enabled, they can do no wrong?
How does this delusional "trans" ideology equate an automatic entitlement ignoring all personal responsibility by hypocritically disregarding the veiled harm they, themselves, proactively seek to impose?

This delusional ideology, and practice, is, imo, entirely irrational, irresponsible and down right unacceptable.
It is insane, and absolutely selfish, to make such disingenuous-virtue signalling demands, covertly seeking to destabilize the natural order and functionality of social cohesion with this highly degrading invalidation of all other individuals inherent rights & well-being.

#"Transgenderism" is just one of the blatant examples of what dysfunctional ideological manifestations can arise as the result of societal, and institutional, mental health negligence.

#END OF RANT.

😂
He's finally happy now that he's 'winning' (and walking around,peen saluting, in the women's locker room. I guess sexual harassment isn't a thing anymore?) That's what matters.

He's a spoiled cunt who was told all his life he's the bestest ever...and when reality slapped him upside the head, he pussed out and decided he wasn't man enough to compete, so he's now a woman. (The fuck he is. He's not man enough to be a woman. He's a cunty bitch. He's a cheater and a mysoginist.)

And make no mistake, I'm not taking anything away from women atheletes. My daughter was a nationally ranked, D1 diver. She couldn't compete with the average male diver. Size was only one thing. Weight, thigh strength, knees, ankles, ligaments, tendons, long muscle fiber, lungs, heart, skeletal structure....all bigger and more resistant to injury.

I've personally witnessed 2 girls dip the board (Holy shit moments....both went D1...one Olympian. I watched them grow up. Announced a few meets for both of them). I'm bored watching guys do it. It's that common. An averagly strong high school boy can do it...if they know what they'te doing and get the timing down. A girl? Takes crazy strength. These ladies x are the best of the best. And it's nuts when they can do what most guys can do with little effort.

Tell me again how it's fair and supporting women to let a guy compete against women?

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
He's finally happy now that he's 'winning' (and walking around,peen saluting, in the women's locker room. I guess sexual harassment isn't a thing anymore?) That's what matters.

He's a spoiled cunt who was told all his life he's the bestest ever...and when reality slapped him upside the head, he pussed out and decided he wasn't man enough to compete, so he's now a woman. (The fuck he is. He's not man enough to be a woman. He's a cunty bitch. He's a cheater and a mysoginist.)

And make no mistake, I'm not taking anything away from women atheletes. My daughter was a nationally ranked, D1 diver. She couldn't compete with the average male diver. Size was only one thing. Weight, thigh strength, knees, ankles, ligaments, tendons, long muscle fiber, lungs, heart, skeletal structure....all bigger and more resistant to injury.

I've personally witnessed 2 girls dip the board (Holy shit moments....both went D1...one Olympian. I watched them grow up. Announced a few meets for both of them). I'm bored watching guys do it. It's that common. An averagly strong high school boy can do it...if they know what they'te doing and get the timing down. A girl? Takes crazy strength. These ladies x are the best of the best. And it's nuts when they can do what most guys can do with little effort.

Tell me again how it's fair and supporting women to let a guy compete against women?
All that doesnt matter or exist bc they re women too. That argument falls on def ears

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Walks around the ladies locker room with his cock out and still bangs chicks with his lady hammer.

I think he might just be a genius.

Top Bottom