Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@humasbutthole has arived

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Huma was a beard for a Pedo.
I guess being a beads for a Gay is a step up.
@HumasButthole instantly got the handle the day the pics showed up on the interwebs. I was there. We talked all about it. No way it wasn't real. I could dive in to an old phone and possibly prove deets.
I've seen way too much back when on tMB.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
@HumasButthole instantly got the handle the day the pics showed up on the interwebs. I was there. We talked all about it. No way it wasn't real. I could dive in to an old phone and possibly prove deets.
Can someone repost the pics? I don't want to give my computer AIDS searching for it... TIA

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Remember that day well myself.

Evidently I’ve had that photo saved on my phone till about 3 weeks ago when I realized and had to delete. Didn’t want to have to explain that to my daughters that (atleast yet).

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The No face pic was with this pic when it was released. Now you can only find the blacked out one. It was either off the Weiner laptop or Hillary’s emails. Can’t remember

1657728990651.jpeg

HumasButthole

Poster
Heyyoooooo fam, what’s poppin

Funny timing, I just had to DM @Jakethedog on tMB because I lost track of this site. First time logging on in a loooong time

Glad to see you guys enjoying my pics😁

Took a little hiatus from politics/current events/conspiracy theories for a while… Who wants to catch me up to speed?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Funny timing, I just had to DM @Jakethedog on tMB because I lost track of this site. First time logging on in a loooong time

Took a little hiatus from politics/current events/conspiracy theories for a while… Who wants to catch me up to speed?

How is Bradley Coopers cock treating you? How did you get him to stoop so low?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Can you post all your pics for our folks who do not know the depravity. Include HRC. Thanks babe

Top Bottom