Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How bad is this Clemson offense? 2-2 record struggling at home against BC

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Still in denial huh?
No, I am more of a casual fan not wholly invested like you guys. I just find it ammusing at the amount of hate for little ol' Clemson. I can't stop laughing at you pathetic chickens piling on. Chickens in my family are cautiosly optimistic that the end is nigh but they are smart enough to keep their beaks shut. You on the other hand. SKOL!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
No, I am more of a casual fan not wholly invested like you guys. I just find it ammusing at the amount of hate for little ol' Clemson. I can't stop laughing at you pathetic chickens piling on. Chickens in my family are cautiosly optimistic that the end is nigh but they are smart enough to keep their beaks shut. You on the other hand. SKOL!
No one more you can trust on this subject. Welcome to the club. Surprised how fast it happened. 😅

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Fuck you pussy

I'm not invested either. It is like I tell my hand "this is just casual"

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The guy w all the Cocks in his hissmouth!
So there Cock Suckers
I was gonna invite for a beer at the kicker chicken hen I get home. Now I’m gonna invite you for an ass whoopin. I thought we were friends. Just end this convo, you obviously have been drinking. Peace.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Rent fucking free. Feels good and we will be back. Laugh now taco boy. Haha skol!
You know, something I've never really thought about is what college/NFL teams most Alaskans follow. Does anyone up there even give a shit about football?

Latest posts

Top Bottom