Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Home bars

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
What kind of outdoor flooring are you using? Supplemental heaters in ceiling?
Thanks

No idea yet. Cost will be a factor in this one. A good friend has one with these ceiling heaters. He said they are great when no or minimal wind, but worthless when it's 45 degrees or below and windy.

1610635017954.jpeg

My outdoor kitchen won't be nearly as big as the one pictured. Will be more narrow than that. A builder I know said that one would cost 40-50k alone. Said taking off 5 feet on each side would still give ample space and drop costs to in the 20-30k range.

Quatch$

Elite
Just want to bump again for any pics of indoor / basement type bars. As awesome as these outdoor ones are, I live in Erie, PA and we are Siberia for 7 mos. out of the year. TIA.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
I may still have an indoor bar at our next house. If I do, it'll look something like this.

forest-rustic-modern-farmhouse-oakley-home-builders-img~8821f27808260248_14-4771-1-c5f1973.jpg

Cards1968

Founder
No idea yet. Cost will be a factor in this one. A good friend has one with these ceiling heaters. He said they are great when no or minimal wind, but worthless when it's 45 degrees or below and windy.

View attachment 1559

My outdoor kitchen won't be nearly as big as the one pictured. Will be more narrow than that. A builder I know said that one would cost 40-50k alone. Said taking off 5 feet on each side would still give ample space and drop costs to in the 20-30k range.
I hope it's bigger than the one pictured, 'cause I can't see shit captain.

spf84

Poster
Just want to bump again for any pics of indoor / basement type bars. As awesome as these outdoor ones are, I live in Erie, PA and we are Siberia for 7 mos. out of the year. TIA.
We’re practically neighbors.

DurdenDiedFSU

Poster
Founder
Buying a house in April and will be monitoring this thread.
also, would love one of those back yard bars as well.

lucio

Poster
Founder
Building a house soon and a non negotiable with the wife was that I will have a bar in a finished basement. Wondering if anyone has any advice on layout and/or pics of their own for some ideas. Don’t need anything huge but want to be able to rip beers and watch sports in peace.

View attachment 888View attachment 889

View attachment 890
I don't have a bar but I do have a wine cellar, bars are overrated

Latest posts

Top Bottom