Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey Brothers and Sisters Hope you're all doing well today and am here waiting for my neighbours from Afghanistan but they are not Landing Haha.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's here hope you can understand it well here F°. ThanksView attachment 40850
In looking at Ugandan 🇺🇬 I think you area has a very temperate and inviting climate. Yall are the start of the River Nile. Isn't that where humans started? Gotta plant that delta and harvest like Champs. Thats how they do it in Alabama w Nick Saban

Praise

Elite
In looking at Ugandan 🇺🇬 I think you area has a very temperate and inviting climate. Yall are the start of the River Nile. Isn't that where humans started? Gotta plant that delta and harvest like Champs. Thats how they do it in Alabama w Nick Saban
The Nile River flows from south to north through eastern Africa. It begins in the rivers that flow into Lake Victoria (located in modern-day Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya), and empties into the Mediterranean Sea more than 6,600 kilometers (4,100 miles) to the north, making it one of the longest river in the world.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The Nile River flows from south to north through eastern Africa. It begins in the rivers that flow into Lake Victoria (located in modern-day Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya), and empties into the Mediterranean Sea more than 6,600 kilometers (4,100 miles) to the north, making it one of the longest river in the world.
I may be wrong but I think the only river longer is the one from China that the three gorges damn blocked up. I love fishing or just being on a boat as a passenger. I'd love to see that lake. When I was a kid I lived just off Lake Erie. Not as big as Lake Victoria but part of the 5 Great Lakes of North America. People in Utah claim a great lake but it is actually an inland salt pond leftover from a Flood(^^)

Praise

Elite
I may be wrong but I think the only river longer is the one from China that the three gorges damn blocked up. I love fishing or just being on a boat as a passenger. I'd love to see that lake. When I was a kid I lived just off Lake Erie. Not as big as Lake Victoria but part of the 5 Great Lakes of North America. People in Utah claim a great lake but it is actually an inland salt pond leftover from a Flood(^^)
Here the Loggest river is the Nile and the biggest lake is Victoria and it is shared by three Countries for example Uganda, Tanzania And Kenya.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Here the Loggest river is the Nile and the biggest lake is Victoria and it is shared by three Countries for example Uganda, Tanzania And Kenya.
Oh I know. You ever meet Obama or his family (kin) around Uganda or Kenya. I've heard he is a man butt lover. I think his wife has a penis too. Looks like they scrubbed the internet of her/his dick. I can post video but just look up michelle Obama penis ellen.
If you are a man you know what a swinging dick looks like.

So what are the big fish of lake Victoria? You ever see dinosaurs or shit you cannot explain? Yall can explain Bigfoot bc yall got apes. In America they say no apes but I say Bigfoot is real. Big ass gorilla w big ass feet. Can't find his ass w a good camera. Very disappointing

Praise

Elite
Oh I know. You ever meet Obama or his family (kin) around Uganda or Kenya. I've heard he is a man butt lover. I think his wife has a penis too. Looks like they scrubbed the internet of her/his dick. I can post video but just look up michelle Obama penis ellen.
If you are a man you know what a swinging dick looks like.

So what are the big fish of lake Victoria? You ever see dinosaurs or shit you cannot explain? Yall can explain Bigfoot bc yall got apes. In America they say no apes but I say Bigfoot is real. Big ass gorilla w big ass feet. Can't find his ass w a good camera. Very disappointing
I have never met Obama and not yet visited Kenya since it's sometime expensive to travel lol but Kenya is my Neighbouring Country. Have you ever visited any African Country?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have never met Obama and not yet visited Kenya since it's sometime expensive to travel lol but Kenya is my Neighbouring Country. Have you ever visited any African Country?
No but I have been to Georgia(1980) i live in South Carolina. North Carolina is where the weirdos live. Where I live we have alligators and snakes and some wild critters. But I live close to a city. Maybe someday we can have a Symposium in Uganda. I think I would have to get 7 shots to do that. We may have to zoom that shit dude. 🤣

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You ever see gorillas? Those dudes are up in them thar hills. I bet they pull for Clemson and not Alabama

Praise

Elite
No but I have been to Georgia(1980) i live in South Carolina. North Carolina is where the weirdos live. Where I live we have alligators and snakes and some wild critters. But I live close to a city. Maybe someday we can have a Symposium in Uganda. I think I would have to get 7 shots to do that. We may have to zoom that shit dude. 🤣
Okay we also have Snakes, Lions, Tigers, Elephants, And many more Animals, I welcome you all here sometimes.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You ever see gorillas? Those dudes are up in them thar hills. I bet they pull for Clemson and not Alabama
Okay we also have Snakes, Lions, Tigers, Elephants, And many more Animals, I welcome you all here sometimes.
Elephant public hair is like 11ga wire. I know a guy in myrtle Beach South Carolina that breeds lion and tiger mix. His name is Doc. Look on you tube Doc liger or doc hound dog. He is a customer of mine. I sell rebar and steel

TJHall1

Legendary

Elephant public hair is like 11ga wire. I know a guy in myrtle Beach South Carolina that breeds lion and tiger mix. His name is Doc. Look on you tube Doc liger or doc hound dog. He is a customer of mine. I sell rebar and steel
You know that crazy fuck?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You know that crazy fuck?
Yeah. I was buddies w his maintenance man. Doc is cool but clearly eccentric. I never caught home weirdo vibe. He brought the cross breed lion and tigers pups(?) To our shop. No racist the black folks went the other way.
When they would get within a mile of our shop in dirty myrtle my coon hound Roscoe would sing and dance. I gotta great bear dog story. Doc got that hound w the orangutan bc of Roscoe. No bullshit. I'm not starry-eyed. Who knows though he just bought my steel and liked my dog. He could be a real prick to the others

Praise

Elite
Mountain gorillas only live in the dense vegetation of Uganda's Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park and along the dormant volcanic Virunga mountain range that stretches across Rwanda's Volcanoes National Park, Uganda's Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, and Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of the ...25 Jan 2018

Latest posts

Top Bottom