Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey Brothers and Sisters Hope you're all doing well today and am here waiting for my neighbours from Afghanistan but they are not Landing Haha.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It's Cold here now. Hope you're doing well tonight Brother?

It is funny what people from different places think is hot or cold...my nights here in South Carolina have been around 23°C at night, just a little warmer than you, and with it being very humid it has been too hot. Going to walk the dog in a little while, and I will get a good sweat going. 18° sounds very nice to me, about now.

Praise

Elite
It is funny what people from different places think is hot or cold...my nights here in South Carolina have been around 23°C at night, just a little warmer than you, and with it being very humid it has been too hot. Going to walk the dog in a little while, and I will get a good sweat going. 18° sounds very nice to me, about now.
Okay i understand and hope you don't experience too much Sunshine at times because here if it says to Shine hot. You may even don't like remain in the house during day times lol.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Okay i understand and hope you don't experience too much Sunshine at times because here if it says to Shine hot. You may even don't like remain in the house during day times lol.

It is hot as hell during the daytime right now...but at the moment, it is 3:00am here and about 23°C. Very humid though. Tomorrow afternoon it will be about 34°C and humid with thunderstorms scattered around. Typical summer weather in the southeastern United States.

Praise

Elite
It is hot as hell during the daytime right now...but at the moment, it is 3:00am here and about 23°C. Very humid though. Tomorrow afternoon it will be about 34°C and humid with thunderstorms scattered around. Typical summer weather in the southeastern United States.
Okay then but here we had a year and that year we experienced Dangerous Thunderstorms which killed very many people in Uganda. We was so worried about this but it reached time and stoped in many times and killing people that much. Do you experience Earthquake?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Okay then but here we had a year and that year we experienced Dangerous Thunderstorms which killed very many people in Uganda. We was so worried about this but it reached time and stoped in many times and killing people that much. Do you experience Earthquake?

There are earthquakes in some parts of America, but it is very rare that one is big enough to kill many people. The last one that killed alot of people that I can remember was around 30 years ago. Hurricanes and tornados are probably our deadliest natural disasters.

Praise

Elite
There are earthquakes in some parts of America, but it is very rare that one is big enough to kill many people. The last one that killed alot of people that I can remember was around 30 years ago. Hurricanes and tornados are probably our deadliest natural disasters.
But a gain here we really don't experience Tornados and how many times does Tornados apears in A year?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Okay i understand then, But have you ever experienced Floods in US?

Yes, we get floods. Some places more than others. America is a huge country, like 2,000 miles across...where I live we had terrible floods a few years ago. We got 24 inches of rain in about 2 days. Luckily only a few people died, but it destroyed many small dams, and lots of homes and roads.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This Is so so Terrimble and i pray this Stop if possimble. I magine the way you can run away from this if it starts?

They can move fast, but most people do get out of the way, or to safety like a basement. Places that have alot of tornados often have sirens that go off when there is a tornado reported...but it is hard to hear those when the wind is blowing so hard.

Praise

Elite
Yes, we get floods. Some places more than others. America is a huge country, like 2,000 miles across...where I live we had terrible floods a few years ago. We got 24 inches of rain in about 2 days. Luckily only a few people died, but it destroyed many small dams, and lots of homes and roads.

My God, This is So so Terrible for sure and i really pray these doesn't happen again. But is there ways to stop all Tornados and Floods?

Praise

Elite
They can move fast, but most people do get out of the way, or to safety like a basement. Places that have alot of tornados often have sirens that go off when there is a tornado reported...but it is hard to hear those when the wind is blowing so hard.
Hope Seas and Oceans doesn't Contrubite on the big percetange of floodings?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
My God, This is So so Terrible for sure and i really pray these doesn't happen again. But is there ways to stop all Tornados and Floods?

Cannot stop mother earth. Cannot stop a tornado or flood anymore than you could stop a volcano or the ocean. We do build dams and dikes to try to have less floods, and build stronger houses to better survive storms. The flood in the video I posted, that happened here in 2015, they say only happens every thousand years or so.

TJHall1

Legendary
I won't say it's the most beautiful place of all but mostly has beautiful physical features, Different wild Animals and much more which you would love to see. Anyways How is America?
Right now America is a train wreck. Too many people who grew up coddled and got whatever they want and are now destroying our country. There's a saying: hard times make good men, good men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times. Right now we're in the part where weak men are making hard times.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I won't say it's the most beautiful place of all but mostly has beautiful physical features, Different wild Animals and much more which you would love to see. Anyways How is America?

Right now America is a train wreck. Too many people who grew up coddled and got whatever they want and are now destroying our country. There's a saying: hard times make good men, good men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times. Right now we're in the part where weak men are making hard times.

This is correct...but as far as natural beauty, America is as good as it gets. Very diverse too. Sadly, our politics, leadership and much more is hot garbage these days.

Praise

Elite
Uganda is in hard times where by we have had one president since 1985 which caused the decline of Uganda.

Top Bottom