Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help save America today!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I’ll look into it. Sorry about that, we deprioritized the shop over the last couple months to get the site updated. We are trying to get it going now
No worries. I got an Uncle Exodus coming too. Can’t wait for the sled dog team to pull in with my goodies. SKOL and great job on this site. Y’all have come a long way.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
No worries. I got an Uncle Exodus coming too. Can’t wait for the sled dog team to pull in with my goodies. SKOL and great job on this site. Y’all have come a long way.
Hey thanks for all your support along the way! SKOL

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Ordered mine a month ago. Still patiently waiting. Good message, fuck the media. Almost every corrupt thing our government & big tech do, is because the media is in bed with them, and covers for them. The media is completely broken, beyond repair.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Ordered mine a month ago. Still patiently waiting. Good message, fuck the media. Almost every corrupt thing our government & big tech do, is because the media is in bed with them, and covers for them. The media is completely broken, beyond repair.
Aight I’ll check on all these orders Monday. Like I mentioned above, we’ve had some hiccups with the marketplace, but we are about to get it all fixed

Top Bottom