Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Golfed thru a hailstorm today. Saw a rainbow too

TJHall1

Legendary
heavy-rain-golf.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
Absolute hell for 6 minutes. Then the sun came back out and we finished.

View attachment 99423View attachment 99424
When I stopped playing competitively I became a fair weather golfer. (my caddy had it much worse than I did during those years) We used to have to play in some of the shittiest weather. Now I have a choice and why would I choose to be miserable? The storm like you had is okay though, as long as it is just a passing bit of weather. I salute you for sticking it out!

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Amazing.

Even more amazing is the meaning of the rainbow. God said to Noah the rainbow would signify his commitment to mankind and all living creatures to never flood the earth again.
I forget, was that before or after Noah tried to sex his daughters?

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
How many ghosts have you seen lately? Got any more stunning photo and video evidence?
No, unlike you, I’m not starving for attention so I don’t have to make stuff up.
Then again I don’t have a small penis, a sad past, and an even sadder existence So I don’t have to make fun of others to feel better about myself.

TJHall1

Legendary
No, unlike you, I’m not starving for attention so I don’t have to make stuff up.
Then again I don’t have a small penis, a sad past, and an even sadder existence So I don’t have to make fun of others to feel better about myself.
laughing-demar-derozan.gif

Top Bottom