Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

God bless Putin

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Agreed.

We have posters on here (KGB?) praising the guy illegally invading other countries, torturing its citizens, and threatening nuclear war.
So glad to hear you mention Obiden and his invasion at our borders, promises to protect his Ukrainian bank account, and his illegal use of his own KGB, the DOJ, to capture and torture his own citizens...excellent job RUBE! Excellent job!

Rube Reaper

Elite
Not my fault our piece of shit leadership is in bed with the money laundromat of Ukraine...and that Zelenski is a cock sucking faggit
Just stop. Zelensky is a brave patriot and America would be lucky to have him as their president even with him being a white man.

Ukraine has criminals just like every other country. They certainly aren’t a criminal enterprise like orange man and the rest of the GOP!

#StopTheRussianPropaganda

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Just stop. Zelensky is a brave patriot and America would be lucky to have him as their president even with him being a white man.

Ukraine has criminals just like every other country. They certainly are a criminal enterprise like orange man and the rest of the GOP!

#StopTheRussianPropaganda
You're so far off, and up his alphabet ass...back to ignore, Mrs. Faggit Troll

You're anti American communist.
I am not a communist, but i suppose in a way, I am an anti American. "American" meaning what it has come to mean, and not what it is supposed to mean. There was a time when I picked sides based on patriotism\ nationalism alone, but now as I am older and perhaps wiser, I base my choice of "sides" on what is right and wrong.

In a valid sense, because I am willing to admit this, I am in fact much more American than you are.

It is common for the last 50 years to equaste Russia with the "bad guy". But i have come to know, that if our government tells us one thing, then look to the exact opposite, and you will find the truth. In other words, I do not trust a motherfucking thing they say, or do. If you would look into history a bit, you might come to the same conclusion.

I do, however, find it funny that you would label me as an anti-american communist so quickly. Makes me wonder more about you, if you align yourself with the supposed "true Americans".

My favorite rifle is an Ak47, and my favorite liquor is vodka, Stolichnaya, specifically, if that makes you feel more comfortable?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I am not a communist, but i suppose in a way, I am an anti American. "American" meaning what it has come to mean, and not what it is supposed to mean. There was a time when I picked sides based on patriotism\ nationalism alone, but now as I am older and perhaps wiser, I base my choice of "sides" on what is right and wrong.

In a valid sense, because I am willing to admit this, I am in fact much more American than you are.

It is common for the last 50 years to equaste Russia with the "bad guy". But i have come to know, that if our government tells us one thing, then look to the exact opposite, and you will find the truth. In other words, I do not trust a motherfucking thing they say, or do. If you would look into history a bit, you might come to the same conclusion.

I do, however, find it funny that you would label me as an anti-american communist so quickly. Makes me wonder more about you, if you align yourself with the supposed "true Americans".
Pro-American, anti-globalist establishment...

BigBucnNole

Elite

My favorite rifle is an Ak47, and my favorite liquor is vodka, Stolichnaya, specifically, if that makes you feel more comfortable?

You are a blue collar communist. You fags have been trying to infiltrate this great nation for 80 years.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Do you find it ironic that the people who stand for the National Anthem, respect the flag and Constitution, want secure borders, love the 1a & 2a are now considered communists.

The people that think the 1st & 2nd amendment should be abolished, our founding fathers were nothing but racist slave traders, hate the flag and national anthem somehow think they experts on love of country.

Fucking mind blowing.

Do you find it ironic that the people who stand for the National Anthem, respect the flag and Constitution, want secure borders, love the 1a & 2a are now considered communists.

The people that think the 1st & 2nd amendment should be abolished, our founding fathers were nothing but racist slave traders, hate the flag and national anthem somehow think they experts on love of country.

Fucking mind blowing.
It is. Words change in their concept, through the changing of history and context, and thus change their meaning. There was person in history who said something a while back that was akin to this, an excerpt from his speech

"..........those who are anxious to expand it's meaning........." -JFK

There is no difference between a terrorist and a patriot, depends on who is giving the name.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Fucking mind blowing.

Anyone that uses the government to limit free trade and scape goat the "elite" are communists.

Hide behind 2a because it gives you fire power to turn this great nation into a shit hole.

And lol at your Tribe supporting 1a.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Anyone that uses the government to limit free trade and scape goat the "elite" are communists.

Hide behind 2a because it gives you fire power to turn this great nation into a shit hole.

And lol at your Tribe supporting 1a.
Dude, I can't figure you out...I tagged you in a fag post yesterday with the Reaper...but then you go and defend The Constitution, and I want to agree with you...are you just a contrarian(sp)? Or, idk...lol you get into it with posters that I tend to get along and agree with, but then you get after ppl that I don't...

What's your deal homie, so I can have a better idea going forward...Screenshot_20221002-090156.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom