Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fucking Gambling/bad beats thread?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Over Under is 5 1/2 for the Braves game. Score is Braves 2-0 in the bottom 9 and whoever the closer was (after Wohlers but no clue the name: drawing a blank) gave up a hit and walked two; then gave up a Grand Salami.
I was counting on that $25

Crich73

Poster
I only seriously bet on college football. That said, last year I would have my nephew tell me which NBA teams to bet on for fun ($1 or $2 parlays) just to try and build a bankroll for the next cfb season.

I've kept track the last four years and I'm at 59% with an average of 20 games per week.

316what

Poster
Founder
We had a bad one at our home poker game. One guy turns a Royal Flush when Q Spades hits on the turn and it gives another guy trip Q’s. River is the case Q.

Royal Flush throws out a teaser bet of $50. Quads pushes all in for $225. RF guy says I have to call with my straight flush......to the Ace.😳🤣🤣

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
We had a bad one at our home poker game. One guy turns a Royal Flush when Q Spades hits on the turn and it gives another guy trip Q’s. River is the case Q.

Royal Flush throws out a teaser bet of $50. Quads pushes all in for $225. RF guy says I have to call with my straight flush......to the Ace.😳🤣🤣

I would have lost my house

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Haha they had my beat on SVP tonight. SVP said “we have a horrendous beat hot off the presses”!

TigerOwl

Poster
Founder
Had NYK -5.5. NY is up 6 and other team (can’t remember who they were playing) throws the ball OB with ~.5 seconds on the clock. Charles Oakley has the ball and decides to not give the ball to the ref to inbound... ref repeatedly asks for the ball leading to a “T” and a 5 point win for NY. Fn hate Charles Oakley!

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
My problem is I only remember my wins- 16 in a row playing Craps. Rolled 8 8 times in a row with 4 other rolls both before and after.

Now I feel like I am invincible at dice, so you can guess how that ends.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
I had 2 games left in a 4 team teaser. Won first 2 and my last 2 were chiefs plus 10 and over at 41. #feltbadman

bigassmoney

Poster
Founder
St Johns F'd me last night in 2 diff 4 game par where the 3 other legs were in. One was the under and one was St J ML.
If you didn't see these retards basically up 2 with 8 seconds left and ball. Called timout. Under Butler basket could barely get ball in and threw it at guys feet in corner. Turnover still up 2. Butler Timeout. Butler iso a guy and he basically gets an unacosted layup in a half court set to tie game and now OT so there goes my under. In OT St Johns looked like the bad news bears. Big East leading scorer didnt touch the ball 4 straight trips. Game loser too. Oh yea they lead by 16 in the 1H.
Fvck them

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Got the over in the Nubs/whisky game. Nebraska has 3 FGs in the last 15minutes of play

7E1661FD-CA95-4500-AE93-A943C666CA54.gif

bigassmoney

Poster
Founder
Got the over in the Nubs/whisky game. Nebraska has 3 FGs in the last 15minutes of play

View attachment 6366
UGH... got lucky. At dinner at Ruths Chris and misses wont let me have phone and gamble at table. Went to bathroom and hammered drunk in the blind 2H par Drake/Houston and then later 2H wisky. Texted to my boy who got up when i got back and put them in bathroom too. Big winners. didnt quite cover the tab

Grrudwin

Lurker
Hey there, it sounds like you had quite the night at Ruths Chris! While I can't condone gambling while intoxicated, I can definitely understand the thrill of it. That being said, it's important to remember that gambling should always be done responsibly and within your means. If you're looking for more betting and gambling tips, you might want to check out UFA. I've personally found a lot of useful information on the platform.

Last edited:
Top Bottom