Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

npr is liberal garbage

fsmandingo32

Poster
i just listened to npr's 4 minute segment from april 13th on californias task force on reparations to black people. i am anti-racist. however i am appalled that arguments against reparations were not mentioned at all. a few prominent black speakers' words were played back, which is great.

as it turns out, there are arguments against reparations that even a black liberal should be aware of, even if she or he will not agree with. there was no mention of this.

i went to national public radio for information, and instead i got just the liberal side of the story. this is anti-intellectualism. we present only the facts we want you to know. shame on the reporters who chose not even to address what reasons reparations might be a bad idea. my personal view is that reparations are a good thing. not in the form of money, though: it should be done by having the richest whitest politicians in america being forced, under penalty of being forced to resign, to law the fucking bricks for a homeless shelter in the center of detroit, for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, for one month, starting on juneteenth. thats a place to start.

so... that segment was garbage on npr as far as im concerned. if youre a liberal institution, fine, slant what you report if you like. thats part of democracy and free speech and free press. but if you dont fucking address the opposing side, youre being lazy and disingenuous, and further polarizing people and misinforming them. select the fafts and u manipulate the teuth.

for a debate by oxford union by some dilintelligent ppl, watch this playlist on youtube, where u will hear arguments for and against reparations. the videos are in reverse orser on this playlist (first speaker is the 8th video at the bottom).

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I started listening to npr a few years back because I had just found out there was an actual public radio station. I listened for several months and the whole time my head was exploding from the bias. Could not believe it. This was pre Trump. I went back and listened a couple times after Trumps was elected for a couple sensible chuckles at the reeeees. I try not to listen to anything in the car these days and just drive around listening to the thoughts in my head

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
i just listened to npr's 4 minute segment from april 13th on californias task force on reparations to black people. i am anti-racist. however i am appalled that arguments against reparations were not mentioned at all. a few prominent black speakers' words were played back, which is great.

as it turns out, there are arguments against reparations that even a black liberal should be aware of, even if she or he will not agree with. there was no mention of this.

i went to national public radio for information, and instead i got just the liberal side of the story. this is anti-intellectualism. we present only the facts we want you to know. shame on the reporters who chose not even to address what reasons reparations might be a bad idea. my personal view is that reparations are a good thing. not in the form of money, though: it should be done by having the richest whitest politicians in america being forced, under penalty of being forced to resign, to law the fucking bricks for a homeless shelter in the center of detroit, for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, for one month, starting on juneteenth. thats a place to start.

so... that segment was garbage on npr as far as im concerned. if youre a liberal institution, fine, slant what you report if you like. thats part of democracy and free speech and free press. but if you dont fucking address the opposing side, youre being lazy and disingenuous, and further polarizing people and misinforming them. select the fafts and u manipulate the teuth.

for a debate by oxford union by some dilintelligent ppl, watch this playlist on youtube, where u will hear arguments for and against reparations. the videos are in reverse orser on this playlist (first speaker is the 8th video at the bottom).

Just more unmitigated bull shit being promoted by ignoramuses that think people should be told what to do instead of being inspired into action. To hell with them.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
tumblr_mul4oz3C2i1rdutw3o1_400.gif

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
OP, you're on the right track. Eventually you'll realize that all of these media have a mission to manipulate you with propaganda.

Best wishes on your journey to the truth.

Top Bottom