Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fuck Nebraska

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Ben Sasse is very upset!

tenor.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Is there a thread yet about how msu is going to make Nebraska feel like they were back in the cornfields running backwards with their pants around their ankles this weekend? Get ready for a butt fuckin corn fags.
Are we playing Penn St? I'm confused.
I thought he was talking about the Corn Dogs….wft do the Cajuns have to do with this?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hired a welder from Nebraska. Didn't show up the next day after 1 eight hr shift. Called at midnight to ask if he still had a job. Still didn't show up

Meth

Jtrain80

Legendary
Hired a welder from Nebraska. Didn't show up the next day after 1 eight hr shift. Called at midnight to ask if he still had a job. Still didn't show up

Meth

Aren't they the worst? Work like hell for a bit, then MIA. Sorry as hell about it, but will do it again. Vicious cycle.

At least most drunks can still function.

Rube Reaper

Elite
He didn't show. No call no show =no job. He fired himself. His dumb ass left me a brand new Hobart flash welding helmet. Prob 150.00.
He must been jonsing hard
You sound like you’re from 1859.

Did you whip him too after he took personal time?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You sound like you’re from 1859.

Did you whip him too after he took personal time?
He was a white Christian nationalist. Of course I whipped him. I don't discriminate
Lol 1 8hr shift he gets personal time for not showing up

Top Bottom