Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Listen up fuck faces

You think you know everything. You think you have power.
And you think you run shit.
But your all just uncle sam's bitches.
Now gets to talk'n shit like the cowardly Americans you are and will ever be.
I really don't give a fuck what you fags have to say because you it's on the internet.
Not one of you bitches is going to try and find me 6 hours from the Canadian border.
And if you did that would be the last decision you would ever make.
Fuck all you dick posting homos.
Stay run'n you Fucking cattle.
You're all punk pathetic pukes
You're all the reason pedos run the world, cuz all you wanna do is talk shit to your fellow man instead of revolt, you cumbeer guzzling fucking queers!

Attachments

• 20230502_211634.gif
    20230502_211634.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 14
I really don't give a fuck what you fags have to say because you it's on the internet.
Not one of you bitches is going to try and find me 6 hours from the Canadian border.
You're all the reason pedos run the world, cuz all you wanna do is talk shit to your fellow man instead of revolt, you cumbeer guzzling fucking queers!
You seem like you’re in a bad mood so I’m going to try to cheer you up. Here’s some beautiful tits for your viewing pleasure.

2560x1440.205.webp

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What’s going on with NZFSF? Is it done or is CF trying to save it

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Letter to you family?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Could you please translate this "TO WHITE ENGLISH".

Clearly yore 1/2 Black side took over and well......I dont speak ETHNICALLY CHALLENGED. So its confusing and make no fucking sense....WHAT THE FUCK YORE TALKING ABOUT!

RHT 3

Elite
There are two threads I come here every day to read.

Then there is this type shit.

This type shit is why I'm gonna start conceal carrying more often. I'm lazy and truly don't worry about much in my neck of the woods.

But this thread is a reminder we have crazy fucks everywhere.

Thanks OP.

BurntJ

Founder
There are two threads I come here every day to read.

Then there is this type shit.

This type shit is why I'm gonna start conceal carrying more often. I'm lazy and truly don't worry about much in my neck of the woods.

But this thread is a reminder we have crazy fucks everywhere.

Thanks OP.
Wait....No he is just FAT and RETARDED.

Pretty sure its his 1st computer and he is logged on from his parents basement dungeon......where they keep this creature locked up.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No one wants to find you next to them at a show either weirdo. You're a fucking punk ass douche. I'm 5-8 50 years old. Name the place and I'll get @TopHook and @Mr.Fitzwell to document me whipping your ass. I don't give a fuck how big and strong you think you are. You'll quit or be knocked out fag. And I won't cheat a bit.

You're either a ray Epps or a cocksucker

BurntJ

Founder
No one wants to find you next to them at a show either weirdo. You're a fucking punk ass douche. I'm 5-8 50 years old. Name the place and I'll get @TopHook and @Mr.Fitzwell to document me whipping your ass. I don't give a fuck how big and strong you think you are. You'll quit or be knocked out fag. And I won't cheat a bit.

You're either a ray Epps or a cocksucker
Add @BurntJ as I will either drive or more likely pay for a driver (so i can get shit faced going to watch and drunk laughing the way home!)....

Why can't the faggit be BOTH?

Joe King

Elite

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom