Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FSU is gonna savage UM this weekend.... and I'll be there, front row

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Bloodbath. Can't believe I left a rivalry game 10 mins left in the 4th quarter.
The best part was the sunsations, tits Magee. Bless her big ol titty heart. She works those warlocks every game.

Hopefully we can put up a fight next year. Cristobal needs to overhaul the entire roster.
You know of her? She was in front of me. Those tits just kept bouncing. I knew it would have been a great night.

You should have PMd me.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
This didn't age well. Would Miami even be allowed on the field with Rutgers? Got Dayum that was awesome last night.

not sure how this didn‘t age well. F$U played Miami and Rutgers played Michigan. The first game was a pillow fight between average teams and Rutgers lost to a top 4 team.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
You know of her? She was in front of me. Those tits just kept bouncing. I knew it would have been a great night.

You should have PMd me.
I only know her from going to the games, watching and wishing those beautiful cans pop out.

I pulled into the yellow parking lot at 645. Got to my seat with about 15 mins to spare.

Top Bottom