Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Tsunami

tickdickler

Poster
I stayed up to witness the crushing defeat and repudiation of the leftist policies that have been ruining our country the last two years.

I went to bed dismayed and in absolute shock that pollsters and pubs could be wrong again. Surely there is no way they could so badly gauge two elections in a row, right?

You dorks really thought this would be a massive night in which polarized democrats would come running to the right to be saved from an old puppet in the White House? My wife has more of a red wave each month than what happened last night.

You all better hitch your wagons up to daddy desantis. It’s the only hope you have.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I stayed up to witness the crushing defeat and repudiation of the leftist policies that have been ruining our country the last two years.

I went to bed dismayed and in absolute shock that pollsters and pubs could be wrong again. Surely there is no way they could so badly gauge two elections in a row, right?

You dorks really thought this would be a massive night in which polarized democrats would come running to the right to be saved from an old puppet in the White House? My wife has more of a red wave each month than what happened last night.

You all better hitch your wagons up to daddy desantis. It’s the only hope you have.
Republicans winning either or both houses should be seen as staggering. Especially considering they have to fight their opponents and media if dem policies we effective it wouldn't need to happen. So anything less that your shitty owning both houses is a loss faggit

tickdickler

Poster
Republicans winning either or both houses should be seen as staggering. Especially considering they have to fight their opponents and media if dem policies we effective it wouldn't need to happen. So anything less that your shitty owning both houses is a loss faggit
Is your back hurting from sprinting while carrying a goal post? Every mid term election has a pendulum swing the opposite direction. This was a big nothing-burger that you morons bought into. It’s ok to be hurt; don’t let yesterday define you as a person, cock.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Is your back hurting from sprinting while carrying a goal post? Every mid term election has a pendulum swing the opposite direction. This was a big nothing-burger that you morons bought into. It’s ok to be hurt; don’t let yesterday define you as a person, cock.
No my back hurts from 30 years of steel work pussy
And it is Rebarcock fag. I'll whip your ass fucker

tickdickler

Poster
And it is Rebarcock fag. I'll whip your ass fucker
You sure you can with a hurt back? You may want to take it easy on they oxies and percs, they can really cloud critical thinking. Either way, I hope you have a great rest of your day, Rebarcock fag.

Ps… I really don’t like using that word, can I just call you Rebarcock?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You sure you can with a hurt back? You may want to take it easy on they oxies and percs, they can really cloud critical thinking. Either way, I hope you have a great rest of your day, Rebarcock fag.

Yeah I'll be fine. I didn't say my back hurts. You inferred that. I had surgery 20 years ago . The last pussy I knocked out was after I jabbed w my right 2x and hit him w an uppercut. He went down but tried to get up. So I bruised my shin on his jawline. But he was out.
Fuck you pussy call me Sir

tickdickler

Poster
Yeah I'll be fine. I didn't say my back hurts. You inferred that. I had surgery 20 years ago . The last pussy I knocked out was after I jabbed w my right 2x and hit him w an uppercut. He went down but tried to get up. So I bruised my shin on his jawline. But he was out.
Fuck you pussy call me Sir
And it is Rebarcock fag.

Thanks for clearing that up, Chuck Norris Rebarcock fag sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

tickdickler

Poster
I didn’t see anyone here (except for the idiot that wrote this tweet) claim a victory. I simply laughed at the grandiose visions you rednecks had of taking the vast majority of all of the races yesterday. Not unsimilar to Alabama football beating Texas by a point after an offseason of chest pounding and over confidence.

Hey, at least pubs and Alabama are both red and undefeated still this year…

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I didn’t see anyone here (except for the idiot that wrote this tweet) claim a victory. I simply laughed at the grandiose visions you rednecks had of taking the vast majority of all of the races yesterday. Not unsimilar to Alabama football beating Texas by a point after an offseason of chest pounding and over confidence.

Hey, at least pubs and Alabama are both red and undefeated still this year…
🤣🤣🤣

Out at Alabama Undefeated. 🤣

Nice work……..

Timothy

Elite
I cant wait to make fun of this RETARD daily!!!

Also, Liberals cant give us this gift and NOT expect us to make fun of the TARD. Looks like were heading back to the 80's fellas. Buckle and get ready for hair bands again!!!

Wonder how often they will let him have the floor at the Senate?

BurntJ

Founder
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That RETARD gets me every time. He is worse than CORKY! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CANT WAIT FOR HIS PRESIDENCY!!

BurntJ

Founder
Care to revisit this? It’s ok if not; I’ll just keep bumping until you make another irrelevant, cringy tweet to post as a “rebuttal”.
You may be the biggest moron on the interwebz…..but I’m here for it!

Please keep bumping and talking shit to the people that have yore info and can Dox the shit out of yore retard ass. Maybe they will post it to Twitter for you! 🤣

tickdickler

Poster
You may be the biggest moron on the interwebz…..but I’m here for it!

Please keep bumping and talking shit to the people that have yore info and can Dox the shit out of yore retard ass. Maybe they will post it to Twitter for you! 🤣
I’ll bite. I’m a moron because someone authored a tweet incorrectly calling the house and senate to the pubs and I reminded them of said tweet? Interesting take.

Also, if the staff of this website is soft as baby shit like you seem to be then yes, I may get “doxxed”. Not too worried about it even if I do. What are they going to do? Sign me up for cat facts? Send me a Trump sign? Post pictures of my handsome ass? Send messages or mention my workplace on here? (My firm would have a lot of fun with this one.)

I truly welcome any of the above.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I’ll bite. I’m a moron because someone authored a tweet incorrectly calling the house and senate to the pubs and I reminded them of said tweet? Interesting take.

Also, if the staff of this website is soft as baby shit like you seem to be then yes, I may get “doxxed”. Not too worried about it even if I do. What are they going to do? Sign me up for cat facts? Send me a Trump sign? Post pictures of my handsome ass? Send messages or mention my workplace on here? (My firm would have a lot of fun with this one.)

You sound vaxed.

Rube Reaper

Elite

I remember when these rubes laughed at the idea of Roevember!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please tell me whoever authored this thinks that US Senators serve 4 year terms and instead of the 6 they actually serve…

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Are you ok? Are you going to cry?
Yeah my dog is dying I'm sad.
And ot was slow at work. You need a job? Drive steel trucks. Full benefits 90 and enroll in retirement arter 1yr in to next eligible enrollment. I produce. They take my earning from January til late June to pay for shut and we have a 31 trillion deficit.
93,000.00 per American legal citizen .so I'm sad yes..I started a tread if you wanna see my dog and me

tickdickler

Poster
I remember when these rubes laughed at the idea of Roevember!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please tell me whoever authored this thinks that US Senators serve 4 year terms and instead of the 6 they actually serve…
You and I are not the same. You are a terrible troll who obviously doesn’t believe a word you spew on here. I’ve posted previously that I didn’t mind Trump being in office but also call’em like I see’em. I’m not here to troll anyone, but to occasionally throw a wrench in the constant circle jerk of staunch, straight republicans ideologies. There is more outside their world than what many on here wish to discuss.

tickdickler

Poster
And ot was slow at work. You need a job? Drive steel trucks. Full benefits 90 and enroll in retirement arter 1yr in to next eligible enrollment. I produce. They take my earning from January til late June to pay for shut and we have a 31 trillion deficit.
93,000.00 per American legal citizen .so I'm sad yes..I started a tread if you wanna see my dog and me
I hope your dog makes a full recovery.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Are you ok? Are you going to cry?
And ot was slow at work. You need a job? Drive steel trucks. Full benefits 90 and enroll in retirement arter 1yr in to next eligible enrollment. I add to
I hope your dog makes a full recovery.
Thanks man. He is almost 13. My last one Roscoe made it to 12.5. Lymphoma took his ass out. I'm seeing similar roots and this dog isn50lbs bigger. But my hope osntherbisnno grey eye cataract on either eyes. My dog eats better than 66% of himsns

BurntJ

Founder

Sure FAGGIT. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Any Lawyer that would waste his time (trolling) here during real work hours.....chases ambulances and SUCKS at their job. So congrats on making up a life......you must be @BigCUCKNole (b/c there cant be that many losers around!)

Also, yore a moron......b/c Twitter is full of horrible takes and yet yore trying to be cute by continuing to respond to an old wrong tweet.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You and I are not the same. You are a terrible troll who obviously doesn’t believe a word you spew on here. I’ve posted previously that I didn’t mind Trump being in office but also call’em like I see’em. I’m not here to troll anyone, but to occasionally throw a wrench in the constant circle jerk of staunch, straight republicans ideologies. There is more outside their world than what many on here wish to discuss.
You couldn’t be more wrong. I’ve never trolled a day in my life.

tickdickler

Poster
Sure FAGGIT. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Any Lawyer that would waste his time (trolling) here during real work hours.....chases ambulances and SUCKS at their job. So congrats on making up a life......you must be @BigCUCKNole (b/c there cant be that many losers around!)

Also, yore a moron......b/c Twitter is full of horrible takes and yet yore trying to be cute by continuing to respond to an old wrong tweet.
Well since you haven’t a clue how most firms work, 13 minutes of my time is billable as an hour. Sometimes I have free time but I do appreciate your concern over my time management.

In regards to the tweet, it was written as a response to my OP by the staff of this site which makes both it and your subsequent response even more hilarious. It’s not an “old tweet”. It’s just a stupid and incorrect tweet.

Now to the part where I may hurt your feelings. I won’t be responding any further to your messages because quite frankly they are for the most part unintelligible and not worth any real thought or argument.

Cheers.

BurntJ

Founder
Well since you haven’t a clue how most firms work, 13 minutes of my time is billable as an hour. Sometimes I have free time but I do appreciate your concern over my time management.

In regards to the tweet, it was written as a response to my OP by the staff of this site which makes both it and your subsequent response even more hilarious. It’s not an “old tweet”. It’s just a stupid and incorrect tweet.

Now to the part where I may hurt your feelings. I won’t be responding any further to your messages because quite frankly they are for the most part unintelligible and not worth any real thought or argument.

Cheers.
So I was correct! Cheers Faggit!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

You can call me whatever you want. I'm pretty surebi don't care. have can have a great day too
I don't weep over electronic steeling

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Cheers.
You would slaughter manifest destiny fucking pervert

Latest posts

Top Bottom