Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Famous Covid Doctor Reveals What's Really Going On | Dr. Zev Zelenko 2021

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Great video, but when he says take your kids out of the public school system, that is an incredible challenge for many people.

Also, words are meaningless without action

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Great video, but when he says take your kids out of the public school system, that is an incredible challenge for many people.

Agreed. In order to not be the hypocritical piece of shit that I myself am so critical of, I sent this to a few people and just tell them to take the parts they like and leave the parts they do not.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Agreed. In order to not be the hypocritical piece of shit that I myself am so critical of, I sent this to a few people and just tell them to take the parts they like and leave the parts they do not.
What are we supposed to do though? I always have a hard time grappling with that.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Great listen. He says alot of shit that a recent Joe Rogan guest said, regarding the mass psychosis going on these days.

Dr. Peter A. McCullough is a cardiologist who has testified before Congress & been published more than about anyone out there. Anyone interested in the bullshit surrounding covid & all that should check out that JRE episode. They talk masks, vaccines, ivermectin & hydroxychloroquin, the incompetence of the fda & so much more. Was an excellent show.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

the bottom line is you know he is speaking the truth for many schools systems that are corrupting young minds - ,maybe your daughters are some of the lucky ones...

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
What are we supposed to do though? I always have a hard time grappling with that.
Nothing. My biggest problem with most dems is they are blindly beholden to a party rather than ideas. I am not. I consider myself conservative - not necessarily republican. So when I send people info, I just give them the disclaimer that they can decide for themselves what they think is bullshit or not.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
the bottom line is you know he is speaking the truth for many schools systems that are corrupting young minds - ,maybe your daughters are some of the lucky ones...
Read my latest post with Dr Robert Malone the RNA expert and MRNA inventor -its about kids getting vaxed - and with what is coming know this: IF YOUR KIDS ARE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL SHOTS WILL BE MANDATED. Then you might think it is worth the trouble to take your kids out of school.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Nothing. My biggest problem with most dems is they are blindly beholden to a party rather than ideas. I am not. I consider myself conservative - not necessarily republican. So when I send people info, I just give them the disclaimer that they can decide for themselves what they think is bullshit or not.
Eye consider myself a national populist, definitely not a conservative, but what yore saying is exactly how it should be.

Being red pilled means seeing things for what they are as a whole instead of just from a narrow or personal perspective.

Eye appreciated yore thoughts inn the other thread. They were fun, to the point, and on topic as opposed to some of the other riff raff we saw today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom