Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I will be fishing on Sept. 4th.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Cuck Flemson. I used to be a fan, now I am indifferent. Trout bead bite will be going full force on the Kenai River. I'll be mask free and loving life. What a liberal cesspool. SKOL!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Proud of OP.

We love football here in Ohio, especially here in Canton, but I can’t support any team that supports BLM or the bullshit COVID restrictions.

I was done the day Ryan Day trotted out Fields to pump how OSU supports BLM. He might as well have said OSU supported the Iran, China, and the Taliban as far as I’m concerned.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
pussy beats chicken any day. but i agree on principle. I just cant have a dirty bird talking smack. The shield maiden can't get away with it so you certainly can't either. haha SKOL!
cock pounds pussy. fyi.from your flagship university of the GOAT

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Proud of OP.

We love football here in Ohio, especially here in Canton, but I can’t support any team that supports BLM or the bullshit COVID restrictions.

I was done the day Ryan Day trotted out Fields to pump how OSU supports BLM. He might as well have said OSU supported the Iran, China, and the Taliban as far as I’m concerned.
I didn't watch a game from kick off to the final second all year. Didn't miss much, caught a ton of fish and got some late season golf in with Bocephus. SKOL!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Heading to the coast of SC for the Clem vs UGA game. Wife is a Dawg so not sure if I am going to let her come to the festivities or not. Hopefully Clemson scores early and often so I don't have to hear that stupid dawg bark.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Heading to the coast of SC for the Clem vs UGA game. Wife is a Dawg so not sure if I am going to let her come to the festivities or not. Hopefully Clemson scores early and often so I don't have to hear that stupid dawg bark.
I love the shield maiden more than life iteself but if she was a bulldog I'da passed and she is a chicken fan! haha SKOL!

Also, don't forget your mask. Should be a sizzling experience!

Latest posts

Top Bottom