Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

COVID-19 Vaccine Passports 💉📘

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Now if the gosh damn state legislature would protect the rest of the workers by making it illegal to discriminate against any individual based on medical choices, that would be nice.

I agree, although doesn't the ADA or something already do that? That is what infuriates me so much with all this bullshit the last year and a half...so much of what has been/ is being done by our politicians and others is not legal at all, but they do it anyway, usually with zero consequences.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I agree, although doesn't the ADA or something already do that? That is what infuriates me so much with all this bullshit the last year and a half...so much of what has been/ is being done by our politicians and others is not legal at all, but they do it anyway, usually with zero consequences.
Yes, I thought so. But they ignore the Constitution, so why not ignore ADA to further push their agenda?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don’t think it protects choices. Just disabilities:

The ADA prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability in employment, State and local government, public accommodations, commercial facilities, transportation, and telecommunications. It also applies to the United States Congress.

To be protected by the ADA, one must have a disability or have a relationship or association with an individual with a disability. An individual with a disability is defined by the ADA as a person who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities, a person who has a history or record of such an impairment, or a person who is perceived by others as having such an impairment. The ADA does not specifically name all of the impairments that are covered.”

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Pretty cool but the swamp hasn’t been the same since the 🐐 left.

If one of the Trump children doesn’t want to run in 28 I’d be cool with Urban in The White House.
He'd fit right in with the other murderers that have been in there

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I don’t think it protects choices. Just disabilities:

The ADA prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability in employment, State and local government, public accommodations, commercial facilities, transportation, and telecommunications. It also applies to the United States Congress.

To be protected by the ADA, one must have a disability or have a relationship or association with an individual with a disability. An individual with a disability is defined by the ADA as a person who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities, a person who has a history or record of such an impairment, or a person who is perceived by others as having such an impairment. The ADA does not specifically name all of the impairments that are covered.”

As it says, "...or have a disability or have a relationship or association with an individual with a disability."

Per the ADA, I am disabled. Ergo, everyone on this board has a relationship with me (ADA doesn't say how that relationship must be manifested) therefore everyone is protected by the ADA.

LIkewise means everyone in the US also has a relationship with someone covered by the ADA and that means everyone in the US is also covered.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Who's going to get credit when the stats come out that people who got the jab have a survival rate lower than unvaccinated people who got wuhanflu?
Its looking more and more like they want everyone to get the jab so there isn't a control group large enough to compare against.

Top Bottom