Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

COVID-19 Vaccine Passports 💉📘

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
What are your thoughts?

I was really taken back by the news LSU of all places was going to require proof of negative COVID-19 test or vaccine for all game attendees 12 years and older.

TFSF Podcast Ep. 16 - COVID-19 Vaccine Passports. Check it out on YouTube and support TFSF!

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just a matter of time till this starts becoming prevalent. What’s going to be interesting is these passports will need an expiration date right?

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
I like what Rand Paul suggested on Fox News last night and that’s what Joe Biden should be focused on is similar to what Trump did with Operation Warp Speed and the original COVID-19 virus. Biden should be pushing for the development of a new vaccine that actually stops the variant of COVID-19.

Promoting a vaccine that doesn’t stop the variant is too late to the party.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It’s hard to see how they’re legal.

Requiring the jab for employment or to enroll in a public institution is one thing and within settled law as far as I can tell.

However, denying folks service or entry because of their medical history is a whole different can of worms.

Are we gonna start telling cancer patients getting chemo they can’t go out to eat because they haven’t been vaccinated / vaccinated recently enough? Are folks who can’t get vaccinated because of their religious beliefs no longer entitled to equal representation and opportunity under the law? Isn’t the ADA suppose to protect against this sorta discrimination?

Feels like super Saiyan fuckery IYAM.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I cannot wrap my head around this type of illogic. These vax’s are not working so let’s double down? Now you are clamoring for another vax to fix the breakouts caused by the original. Whew! This is what myself and the family are doing. Try this. Ignore the BS. Take all the vitamins/supplements talked about ad nauseum. if you get sick stay home and eat soup. If it’s COVID, go get treatment. No masks, no boosters, no restrictions. We should have learned these lessons as children and as a matter of fact we did. Just some of us have forgotten. Kind of like these idiots pushing a vaccine while the pandemic was raging. Now they are chasing their tales. Make it stop!!! SKOL!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What are your thoughts?

I was really taken back by the news LSU of all places was going to require proof of negative COVID-19 test or vaccine for all game attendees 12 years and older.

TFSF Podcast Ep. 16 - COVID-19 Vaccine Passports airs tonight 9/12 at 6 PM CST. Come check it out on YouTube and chat with the podcast guys!

England reverses demands for Covid-19 passports.

Covid passports are just a horrible, dangerous idea. We should not give up privacy for protection from fear. We haven't learned our lessons from the patriot act.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
TFSF Podcast Ep. 16 - COVID-19 Vaccine Passports airs tonight 9/12 at 615 PM CST

T-minus 8 minutes!!!

Come check it out on YouTube and chat with the podcast guys!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
What are your thoughts?

TFSF Podcast Ep. 16 - COVID-19 Vaccine Passports airs tonight 9/12 at 615 PM CST. Come check it out on YouTube and chat with the podcast guys!
It says it premiers in 3 minutes. Can we watch then?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
England reverses demands for Covid-19 passports.

Covid passports are just a horrible, dangerous idea. We should not give up privacy for protection from fear. We haven't learned our lessons from the patriot act.

@Cre8ive has family over there and he mentioned that they were really backing off stuff over there. No masks anywhere. I think he mentions it in the video that is about to play

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Not sure what happened, did some threads get merged? Anyway, great vid. I feel like it would be a good one to show people who still watch msm. Kelly is pretty mainstream, and trusted by alot of msm-watching types...might be a good red pill for some folks.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Not sure what happened, did some threads get merged? Anyway, great vid. I feel like it would be a good one to show people who still watch msm. Kelly is pretty mainstream, and trusted by alot of msm-watching types...might be a good red pill for some folks.
Yeah we had a couple COVID related stuff that I merged

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
@MeridianOSU

I have some friends headed your way for the BSU game this weekend. Are there any COVID restrictions/mandates (masks, dining, bars, etc) going on in Idaho?

Top Bottom