Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Facing Reality: The vaccine or your career

Vaccine or Lose Your Job

• Vaccine

• Lose job

Results are only viewable after voting.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I think the time is rapidly approaching where many are going to face the choice of having to get the vaccine if they want to keep their job.

I’m not trying to discredit the vaccine here, just trying to bring to light a decision many may face in the future.

Vote and discuss.

Quatch$

Elite
Teacher checking in. Got an email saying we could get it, just had to fill out a Google form. I filled out “will not get”

fast forward two days, the superintendent calls me personally off their cell and says hey I’m just calling everyone who checked “no” on the vaccine to make sure it wasn’t a mistake.

i ensure them it’s not a mistake and ask if I get it, if I can not wear a mask in class and all of the other bullshit we have to do. He says well of course not, it’s just an opportunity for you to “look out for others.”

my final response, “I’ve been doing that for a year, I’m done with this. Thank you, have a good night.” Still employed... for now.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Teacher checking in. Got an email saying we could get it, just had to fill out a Google form. I filled out “will not get”

fast forward two days, the superintendent calls me personally off their cell and says hey I’m just calling everyone who checked “no” on the vaccine to make sure it wasn’t a mistake.

i ensure them it’s not a mistake and ask if I get it, if I can not wear a mask in class and all of the other bullshit we have to do. He says well of course not, it’s just an opportunity for you to “look out for others.”

my final response, “I’ve been doing that for a year, I’m done with this. Thank you, have a good night.” Still employed... for now.
Good on you for standing strong. Best of luck wherever your path goes. It just blows my mind that this is happening and no one is acting like it’s a gross infringement on personal liberty.

I’m afraid I’ll end up cucking out though.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
I own my own company and I let the people who work for me make their own choices. I just ask that they be respectful of others views and if they are wearing a mask ask if they would like for them to wear one. I would never ask them to take a vaccine.

And I own a short term rental management company (vacation homes) on 30A. so we deal with guests all over the country. Hit me up if anyone is ever looking for a house down here. Depending on the time of year, I will offer a nice FSF discount.

Last edited:

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
In my wife's company management meeting, a vaccine mandate for all employees was discussed. She told them that if the company was going to force a vaccine to keep her job, they should have to sign a liability waiver that her family is taken care of if any devastating side effects occur. They dropped the subject.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Well the house of cards will fall if folks with the vaccine start to get covid in 6 months or so.
They will embargo all negative aspects of their precious vaccines. There will have to be numerous and very serious problems (think Thalidamide) with the vaccines effecting a large portion of those receiving it before government does anything.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I’m just saying job because I can’t imagine working at a place that would enforce something like that.
It's coming. There are enough people standing in lines for the vaccination voluntarily that it's a short hop to those being mandated on the rest of us. If this becomes reality, every year the flu shot will be mandated as will the coming cancer vaccines. We saw the brouhaha here in Texas when Gov. Perry went the Gardasil route for girls. Of course, he was GOP and open season. OBiden and dems mandating it will be much different.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I think the time is rapidly approaching where many are going to face the choice of having to get the vaccine if they want to keep their job.

I’m not trying to discredit the vaccine here, just trying to bring to light a decision many may face in the future.

Vote and discuss.
Sounds like a big opportunity for some black market proof of vaccination documentation.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Vote and discuss.

I think companies need to tread carefully. It's not FDA approved and some are forcing an experimental drug on their employees. I would sue the shit out of an employer if I so much had the fucking sniffles from it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Watches good at? Know about? Love to do?
How can you exploit it?
Handy man can make money w older population
Good at meme jihad's and rolling blunts.

Don't know much about anything besides pol, the cabal, deep state.

Not sure what I love. Haven't gotten that far in life.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Nah. The vaccine and covid are a blatant religious purity test for leftism and no fuck that. Luckily I work in big tech and we are NEVER going back

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Good at meme jihad's and rolling blunts.

Don't know much about anything besides pol, the cabal, deep state.

Not sure what I love. Haven't gotten that far in life.
Are you less than 26? Seriously.
If you are and in Ohio ID bet handyman part time to learn or weld or plumbing or hvac. Learn it all for 3 years as a weekend help for church ladies. You can post on here for help w each job. We got em all here. I know your babe Isnt well but you gotta plan that she will be. Itll suck. But you'll be better off /set for 30s. If you are 30s it is the same plan but work more and eat and drink less. DM if you wanna keep going or we can text.

Top Bottom