Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Extraterrestrials

There's evidence all around us. I've seen quite a few UFOs already.
There are UFOs......and you may have seen them.............but that does not prove "ALIENS". Puts me at mind back hone in Vegas in the late 80s early 90s........and the F-22 Raptor. I new every fighter, every spec, everything there was to know about the US fighter arsenal, as Nellis is the fighter captial of the US. They swore there was not such thing, that I was seeing a newer F-16.....But I knew that it was something else.....a "UFO"

i wonder if aliens would be cool or if they would be jerks you know like i wonder if they would try to enslave us or if they would end up being peaceful and friendly or maybe just take our recourses or maybe try to kill us all for sport or something i hope they would be nice that would be best
They would almost certainly attempt to destroy us....................until they came to my house. Then they would realize, they fucked up.

Densel

Poster
There are UFOs......and you may have seen them.............but that does not prove "ALIENS". Puts me at mind back hone in Vegas in the late 80s early 90s........and the F-22 Raptor. I new every fighter, every spec, everything there was to know about the US fighter arsenal, as Nellis is the fighter captial of the US. They swore there was not such thing, that I was seeing a newer F-16.....But I knew that it was something else.....a "UFO"
I've seen UFOs but no aliens but that dosent mean there are no aliens becuse I've also seen remarkable evidence and accounts of their existence, I also know that something has to be driving thouse UFOs.

D

Deleted member 2886

just looked up "coomer" emoji.............does that imply I am the coomer or you are the coomer?

I took it as you're a geezer or a boomer
🤣Fuck i thought it meant something along the lines of;- "i'm excited".

For example, like Beavis, when he starts tweaking out—just before pulling his shirt over his head and demanding tp for his bunghole.

*The above video isn't an example, but i'm sure y'all get the idea.

I'm not sure how you intend I prove it but there's a lot of compelling evidence. The Pueblo Indians had Technology that at the time they werent suppoused to have and they talked about these alien-like creatures called the ant people whom they say "came from another World".
Yes, I watched that show to. But it does not prove a thing.

Change my mind.

I have posted above some hard numbers that show mathematically that space travel to distant areas is either impossible, or highly unlikely, and that the idea behind "aliens" is abundantly reliant upon traveling great distances, which I say is unlikely due to the math involved.

Disprove what I am saying

Densel

Poster
Yes, I watched that show to. But it does not prove a thing.

Change my mind.

I have posted above some hard numbers that show mathematically that space travel to distant areas is either impossible, or highly unlikely, and that the idea behind "aliens" is abundantly reliant upon traveling great distances, which I say is unlikely due to the math involved.

Disprove what I am saying
I've dealt with your type before so I don't think you'll ever change your mind.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Homo Erectus is simply a later version of monkeys that genetically fucked with by God. We were created in his image and likeness yes. But we are still 99%monkey. We are ill prepared to live on this planet as a species.
All it takes to manipulate DNA is a virus w a new DNA sequence.
I believe we have souls and those that don't elevate reincarnate until they learn to be good so they can migrate away from the prison planet. 40years of researching. I am sure I am wrong but UFOs and Humanity are interlinked. The vast cosmos hold the answers. That is why we won't know until we are able to become purified light beings. I know I have seen some crazy shit but I cannot declare space being bc it could be military projects. But to believe we are the top flight is very naive. And I believe in Angel's and Saints too mother fuckers

The publication of the human and chimp DNA sequences made possible a comparison. However, even this is problematic because the chimp genome was not built from scratch. Small pieces of the chimp DNA were first sequenced; that is, the order of the chemical letters was determined using chemical procedures in laboratories. These small strings of ‘letters’ were then aligned with the human genome in the places the evolutionists thought they should go (using computers to compare and place the segments). Then the human genome was removed, leaving a pseudo-chimp genome that assumed common ancestry(evolution), creating a mongrel sequence that is not real. The assumption of evolution in constructing the chimp genome in this way would make it look more like the human genome than it really is. But even with this evolutionary bias, the actual differences are much bigger than 1%.

In 2007 Science published an article on the similarity of human and chimp DNA titled, “Relative differences: the myth of 1%”.2 Author Jon Cohen queried the continued use of the 1% figure, citing comparisons following the publication of the draft chimp DNA sequence of around 5% difference. And yet the 1% myth is perpetuated in 2012 in the same journal.

Illustrating how wrong this is, in 2012 Drs Jeffrey Tomkins and Jerry Bergman reviewed the published studies comparing human and chimp DNA.5 When all the DNA is taken into account and not just pre-selected parts, they found,

“it is safe to conclude that human-chimp genome similarity is not more than ~87% identical, and possibly not higher than 81%.”
In other words, the differences are huge, possibly greater than 19%. Indeed, Dr Tomkins made his own thorough comparison and found the difference to be ~30%.6 Also, the Y-chromosomes, found only in males, are radically different, contrary to evolutionists’ expectations.7

The large difference does not tally with evolutionary expectations but it is consistent with us being created separately from the animals.
Comparing two complex genomes is quite difficult. Assumptions have to be made about the importance of various parts of the DNA and the significance of different types of differences. For example, what do you do with human genes that are absent from chimps and vice versa? The tendency has been to ignore them and only compare the similar genes.

Many comparisons have involved only the protein-coding genes (only 1.2% of the DNA, and many protein-coding genes that are shared are indeed quite similar8), with the assumption that the rest of the DNA is ‘not important’ or even ‘junk’. However, this view is no longer tenable; almost all the DNA probably has a function, again contrary to evolutionists’ expectations.9 But even if ‘junk’ DNA were non-functional, the differences here are much, much greater than in the protein-coding regions and must be included when assessing differences. We are not 99% identical; nothing like it.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I believe aliens are real

I don’t believe they are from another planet or solid system whatever.

I believe they are from another dimension. The Annanaki were real IMO.
We'll have to chat about this sometime...I can't remember exactly where, but some ppl challenged this thought and found it to be made up of assumptions, hopes, and made up information...

Cought me off guard because I had bought into it as well...

Another time though lol...bout to go to sleep 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom