Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Extraterrestrials

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The publication of the human and chimp DNA sequences made possible a comparison. However, even this is problematic because the chimp genome was not built from scratch. Small pieces of the chimp DNA were first sequenced; that is, the order of the chemical letters was determined using chemical procedures in laboratories. These small strings of ‘letters’ were then aligned with the human genome in the places the evolutionists thought they should go (using computers to compare and place the segments). Then the human genome was removed, leaving a pseudo-chimp genome that assumed common ancestry(evolution), creating a mongrel sequence that is not real. The assumption of evolution in constructing the chimp genome in this way would make it look more like the human genome than it really is. But even with this evolutionary bias, the actual differences are much bigger than 1%.

In 2007 Science published an article on the similarity of human and chimp DNA titled, “Relative differences: the myth of 1%”.2 Author Jon Cohen queried the continued use of the 1% figure, citing comparisons following the publication of the draft chimp DNA sequence of around 5% difference. And yet the 1% myth is perpetuated in 2012 in the same journal.

Illustrating how wrong this is, in 2012 Drs Jeffrey Tomkins and Jerry Bergman reviewed the published studies comparing human and chimp DNA.5 When all the DNA is taken into account and not just pre-selected parts, they found,

In other words, the differences are huge, possibly greater than 19%. Indeed, Dr Tomkins made his own thorough comparison and found the difference to be ~30%.6 Also, the Y-chromosomes, found only in males, are radically different, contrary to evolutionists’ expectations.7

The large difference does not tally with evolutionary expectations but it is consistent with us being created separately from the animals.
Comparing two complex genomes is quite difficult. Assumptions have to be made about the importance of various parts of the DNA and the significance of different types of differences. For example, what do you do with human genes that are absent from chimps and vice versa? The tendency has been to ignore them and only compare the similar genes.

Many comparisons have involved only the protein-coding genes (only 1.2% of the DNA, and many protein-coding genes that are shared are indeed quite similar8), with the assumption that the rest of the DNA is ‘not important’ or even ‘junk’. However, this view is no longer tenable; almost all the DNA probably has a function, again contrary to evolutionists’ expectations.9 But even if ‘junk’ DNA were non-functional, the differences here are much, much greater than in the protein-coding regions and must be included when assessing differences. We are not 99% identical; nothing like it.
Thank you Dr Viking

GreenNewMe

Poster
Of course, because I have no guns or anything of that nature......by the way what is a gun, weird word. Never heard of the word either, "gun" hmmmm.
i agree and i think its one of those things where if you say a word over and over it will start to sound weird like try saying egg right now just over and over it starts to sound like a caveman word lol you will see what i mean try it now

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Oh I see, you are a "bully". Ok, well let me see......do you like top or bottom?
I'll beat your ass. I'm no rube faggit. Keep it up. You're giggling Luke a scared bitch. I hadn't even smirked. You've been a pussy boy your entire life. Fucking Old douche bag.
You're too big a pussy to do a fucking thing. Fucking fag

Top Bottom