Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Extraterrestrials

OldBuzzard

Poster
A conservative estimate of the number of galaxies in the OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE is around 2 trillion. There are 100 billion stars in the Milky Way. The nearest star to earth is a star system called Alpha Centuri. It is 4.5 light years from earth. The numbers and distances involved are mind boggling. If there is a planet circling one ore more of these stars which is populated by intelligent creatures, and if they have progressed to the point where interstellar travel is possible, that means that they have substances available to them to power craft which we can’t imagine.
Their environment is so unimaginably different from ours that we literally can’t imagine it. If that is the case, and such creatures routinely travel to distant planets which may or may not be inhabited, then I believe that not only would they have no need or interest in our natural resources, they might not even recognize us as a lie form. And possibly, their only interest in us would probably just be as a mild curiosity.

It’s always seemed pretty dumb to me we act like there is intelligent life out there and they show up in their UFO’s to take a peak at earth. Just enough to give us grainy videos and pictures. They must not be too advanced if they have to repeatedly arrive in super duper advanced aircrafts to get intel on us before jetting off. They are obviously superior beings so what are they waiting for? How many more visits necessary for them to realize they can take over our woke military and trannies.

Oh that’s right, nothing, because aliens aren’t real. What is real is the advanced technology our government and military have been working on for 70+ years. Technology many of us can’t fathom. What’s also strange to me is the people that don’t believe in God but believe there are super advanced genderless gray beings that come down and check on us from time to time.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It’s always seemed pretty dumb to me we act like there is intelligent life out there and they show up in their UFO’s to take a peak at earth. Just enough to give us grainy videos and pictures. They must not be too advanced if they have to repeatedly arrive in super duper advanced aircrafts to get intel on us before jetting off. They are obviously superior beings so what are they waiting for? How many more visits necessary for them to realize they can take over our woke military and trannies.

Oh that’s right, nothing, because aliens aren’t real. What is real is the advanced technology our government and military have been working on for 70+ years. Technology many of us can’t fathom. What’s also strange to me is the people that don’t believe in God but believe there are super advanced genderless gray beings that come down and check on us from time to time.

Maybe they are studying us the way humans study other, less advanced, animals on earth?

Two big hurdles in extraterrestrial life that I see.......one is distance, and the other is smartphones

Starting with distance.............the fastest man made object was measured at aprx 330,000 miles per hour........pretty fast......but that is only 4% of the speed of light, roughly. It was a unmanned probe.....

As speed increases for the "craft and occupants", time slows. So unless the occupants and senders are immortal, any trip at a reasonable speed relative to light would be vastly a one way trip, as everything on home base would be aged to oblivion. Slower, and the trip takes to long to be fruitful. As techonlgies would change on home base "faster" than the departed ship, and would be likely incompatible a few years after the "crew" left.

Of course traveling at this speed would be dangerous if your "computer" did not see a small pea sized space rock, as it would create an impact that would destroy anything it touched.

So, unless the "laws" of physics change, we aint going to see no motherfucking aliens.

And, smartphones..................................years ago, not everyone and their mother had a smartphone, with a camera on it better than most actual cameras on the market. At this day and age, there should be thousands of videos per day of these alien spacecrafts, which we do not see.

UFO are real, but they aint no aliens from some other galaxy.

Perhaps they live inside the earth already. All observed speculation about UFOs flying into the deep oceans
That might be, but they still would not be from outer space.......for the above reasons i stated above. They would perhaps be a race of homos, who are leading the worlds homo love fest. But there is no evidence to that either.

Two big hurdles in extraterrestrial life that I see.......one is distance, and the other is smartphones

Starting with distance.............the fastest man made object was measured at aprx 330,000 miles per hour........pretty fast......but that is only 4% of the speed of light, roughly. It was a unmanned probe.....

As speed increases for the "craft and occupants", time slows. So unless the occupants and senders are immortal, any trip at a reasonable speed relative to light would be vastly a one way trip, as everything on home base would be aged to oblivion. Slower, and the trip takes to long to be fruitful. As techonlgies would change on home base "faster" than the departed ship, and would be likely incompatible a few years after the "crew" left.

Of course traveling at this speed would be dangerous if your "computer" did not see a small pea sized space rock, as it would create an impact that would destroy anything it touched.

So, unless the "laws" of physics change, we aint going to see no motherfucking aliens.

And, smartphones..................................years ago, not everyone and their mother had a smartphone, with a camera on it better than most actual cameras on the market. At this day and age, there should be thousands of videos per day of these alien spacecrafts, which we do not see.

UFO are real, but they aint no aliens from some other galaxy.
There is another issue, beyond what is listed above............in my initial reply.

Most of the stars in the sky are no longer there. We see them because the light that left there 100000 years ago is still traveling through space. so.............pick a star any star, and start making you way toward it. travel for 10 light years at light speed...... then all upon a sudden, the star explodes along with everything around it........which by the way, happened 99990 years ago. Seems to me that the venture in real long distance travel is fruitless and almost no chance of success. Maybe in our solar system.

If any of this is possible, then physics as we know it is bullshit. Which i do not discount. Either way the UFO thing is dumb.

I'll bet, there will be some dumbfuck at The Second Coming of Jesus, being on fire, say. " hahaha, i told you they were real!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There's definitely something, or maybe even a variety of somethings, that're here with us.

Spend enough time outdoors at night, you will see them—if ya pay attention to the sky!

*Found this today, though it's nothing like i've ever seen.

•Whatta ya reckon?
View attachment 137716View attachment 137717View attachment 137718
View attachment 137719
I listen to Art Bell last night interview some guy named Stanton about the moon landing they actually made some compelling cases that it was fake. The number one being that how could two men in those giant suits fit in that small capsule. I do believe there are things out there that we don't know about but that picture appears to me like it is testing weapons

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Homo Erectus is simply a later version of monkeys that genetically fucked with by God. We were created in his image and likeness yes. But we are still 99%monkey. We are ill prepared to live on this planet as a species.
All it takes to manipulate DNA is a virus w a new DNA sequence.
I believe we have souls and those that don't elevate reincarnate until they learn to be good so they can migrate away from the prison planet. 40years of researching. I am sure I am wrong but UFOs and Humanity are interlinked. The vast cosmos hold the answers. That is why we won't know until we are able to become purified light beings. I know I have seen some crazy shit but I cannot declare space being bc it could be military projects. But to believe we are the top flight is very naive. And I believe in Angel's and Saints too mother fuckers

Densel

Poster
Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I'm almost completely convinced that either there IS life out there, or at LEAST, at some point, there WAS...and on the screen porch of a beach front home on The Isle of Palms, around 9pm, sitting with my dad, 3 uncles, and pastor, 2 green globes rose up out of the water, flew over and scanned the porch, and flew back to the water only to dissappear...we all looked at the pastor...his response, "Holy Hell, I don't even know"

GreenNewMe

Poster
i wonder if aliens would be cool or if they would be jerks you know like i wonder if they would try to enslave us or if they would end up being peaceful and friendly or maybe just take our recourses or maybe try to kill us all for sport or something i hope they would be nice that would be best

Densel

Poster
I'm almost completely convinced that either there IS life out there, or at LEAST, at some point, there WAS...and on the screen porch of a beach front home on The Isle of Palms, around 9pm, sitting with my dad, 3 uncles, and pastor, 2 green globes rose up out of the water, flew over and scanned the porch, and flew back to the water only to dissappear...we all looked at the pastor...his response, "Holy Hell, I don't even know"
:0 Wow!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
i wonder if aliens would be cool or if they would be jerks you know like i wonder if they would try to enslave us or if they would end up being peaceful and friendly or maybe just take our recourses or maybe try to kill us all for sport or something i hope they would be nice that would be best
We'll send them white girls as a peace offering...white girls will fuck anything

Top Bottom