Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dude cuts off 8month pregnant ex girlfriends head and throws it in the dumpster

TJHall1

Legendary
Well just as I thought. Some of you jump to conclusions too quickly. It's now being reported that this is possibly just a suicide and the boyfriend is caught up in it.

TJHall1

Legendary
All your posts wreak of a brainwashed turd
LOL half the time you claim statistics that you've completely made up or talk about laws that you don't even know what they mean. Brainwashed is worshipping a retard that's grifting followers (like you) and you jump to his defense no matter how retarded he makes himself look.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
LOL half the time you claim statistics that you've completely made up or talk about laws that you don't even know what they mean. Brainwashed is worshipping a retard that's grifting followers (like you) and you jump to his defense no matter how retarded he makes himself look.

Who am I worshiping? Show me the posts. And I burned your ass on the gain of function ban with a link showing I was right but had the wrong year. I also had the humility to state I was unaware of it being lifted in 2017. You seem to think if the MSM doesn’t report it it’s false. Brainwashed

TJHall1

Legendary
Who am I worshiping? Show me the posts. And I burned your ass on the gain of function ban with a link showing I was right but had the wrong year. I also had the humility to state I was unaware of it being lifted in 2017. You seem to think if the MSM doesn’t report it it’s false. Brainwashed
You didn't burn me on anything 🤣🤣🤣 how were you right??? you couldn't even get the year right and then on top of it you didn't even realize it was lifted after 3 years. You're a fucking moron.

TJHall1

Legendary
You may be retarded. No joke.

TJHall1

Legendary
"I was wrong by 2 years. Secondly I had no idea they dropped it after three years and thought it was still in effect."

"I also had no clue what a red flag law was, but I acted like I did, until someone on here told me what it really was. I just run with bullshit."

-americanspecialviking

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
"I was wrong by 2 years. Secondly I had no idea they dropped it after three years and thought it was still in effect."

"I also had no clue what a red flag law was, but I acted like I did, until someone on here told me what it really was. I just run with bullshit."

-americanspecialviking

You’re super special aren’t ya little feller. You see, I was wrong by two years going off memory. You clearly had no fucking clue it was ever banned. Yet, I had the humility to say where I was wrong but still burned your ass.

Red flag laws. Let’s see. Murder is illegal but it still happens. I guess you think criminals that think killing humans is great an all will definitely draw the line at having something they shouldn’t have because it clearly goes too far. Man, who knew criminals had a moral code that would would allow them to murder but not obtain a weapon for murder.

You wanna talk special? That’s special.

TJHall1

Legendary
You’re super special aren’t ya little feller. You see, I was wrong by two years going off memory. You clearly had no fucking clue it was ever banned. Yet, I had the humility to say where I was wrong but still burned your ass.

Red flag laws. Let’s see. Murder is illegal but it still happens. I guess you think criminals that think killing humans is great an all will definitely draw the line at having something they shouldn’t have because it clearly goes too far. Man, who knew criminals had a moral code that would would allow them to murder but not obtain a weapon for murder.

You wanna talk special? That’s special.
Hahahahah

TJHall1

Legendary
Cut your own head off. See how far you get. Your sarcasm isn’t funny
giphy.webp

I mean the article doesn't allude to any damning evidence against the man other than he's being charged. But I'm inclined to believe they have undeniable evidence considering the Alton Police Chief issued a video message calling the guy a monster. If not, then the "monster's" defense attorney will have a missile in their arsenal if there's even a shadow of a doubt.

Top Bottom