Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dude grows a Penis on his arm..... lol

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

“My luck in life hasn’t been too good so far, but it can only go bad for so long, can’t it?” he stated. “Can you imagine six years of your life with a penis swinging on your arm? It’s been a nightmare

MacDonald recalls helping an elderly lady retrieve an item from the top shelf at a supermarket, only to have the penis pop out from beneath his sleeve and nearly hit her on the head.

The dad designed his dream penis with the help of surgeons and added an extra two inches to the manmade model — making it six inches in total.

TJHall1

Legendary
A $100 donation says that dude jammed his arm penis up @TJHall1 ass
obsession-unsettling.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

“My luck in life hasn’t been too good so far, but it can only go bad for so long, can’t it?” he stated. “Can you imagine six years of your life with a penis swinging on your arm? It’s been a nightmare

MacDonald recalls helping an elderly lady retrieve an item from the top shelf at a supermarket, only to have the penis pop out from beneath his sleeve and nearly hit her on the head.

The dad designed his dream penis with the help of surgeons and added an extra two inches to the manmade model — making it six inches in total.
He must be right-handed...his new dick is on his left arm. This is his x-wife. No wonder he cut his dick off to get away from her. It appears he beat her to ugly with it too.
Ugly woman Stock Photos, Royalty Free Ugly woman Images | Depositphotos

Last edited:

Emma tenywa

Elite
This has reminded me of a story i heard when i was still a kid. It was about a lady who was having an extra marital affair with a certain guy. When her husband learnt of it,he wanted to teach that guy a lesson. So the husband went to a witch doctor and bewitched the guy who was having an affair with his wife. So, one day after the two(cheating wife and her side guy) made romance and the guy was heading home,he realized that he was attracting unnecessary attention from adults who would look at him with shock on their faces and hysterical laughter from kids. So he asked, at one point what was wrong and he was told that his cock and nuts had moved from the groin to the forehead,and it was erect😂😂 he couldn't believe it so he checked his trouser and indeed they were not there,. when he asked for a mirror and confirmed that indeed he had an erect penis on the forehead,he just passed out

Top Bottom