Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you sleep on your back, side, stomach, or willy nilly all over?

How do you sleep?

• On your back

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • On one of your sides

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • On your stomach

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Or like a fucking flip flopping puma like I do?

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Because of the legs I go with the flip flopping cat all night. 1am will be one thing, 2am will be on another side, 3am will be on the back.

Normally end out my sleeping routine with being on my stomach for a couple of hours.

1622014609043.gif

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Generally start on my back or side. Always wake up on my stomach. I have always been that way. I also wake up multiple times a night, unless I tied one on the night before. If I sleep the entire night through I am more tired then if I sleep for a few hours, then wake up every hour. I am weird.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
giphy.gif

Belezabro

Elite
Many years ago, while sleeping in our bed, I'd toss and turn all night and wake every morning with a stiff back. Then, in the hospital with my pregnant wife, I slept in a reclining chair. Slept without waking and woke with no pain. Since then I've slept in a reclined position and consistently sleep well. It keeps you locked in a position and I can't hyperextend my back (I assume that's what happens when sleeping flat).

JerBearr

You need a new bed.
I used to wake up 5-10 times per night. I got a new bed and I stopped waking up as much. I flip flop all around still because of temperature of body mainly. Also sometimes if I wake up, ill pick my phone up and Ill end up sleeping on another side when I put it down.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I used to wake up 5-10 times per night. I got a new bed and I stopped waking up as much. I flip flop all around still because of temperature of body mainly. Also sometimes if I wake up, ill pick my phone up and Ill end up sleeping on another side when I put it down.

I work for Tempur-Sealy so healthy sleep is my business. It's probably one of the most ignored aspects(good sleep) of our lives and contributes so much to our overall health and well being.

JerBearr

I work for Tempur-Sealy so healthy sleep is my business. It's probably one of the most ignored aspects(good sleep) of our lives and contributes so much to our overall health and well being.
I couldnt ever sleep through a night (literally it was impossible) and I had nightmares 4/7 nights per week until I got a new mattress.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Whatever position gives me the best chance that night of getting 5-6 hours straight sleep. (anything else is a bonus for me as I have battled not being able to sleep for years) Usually I sleep on one side or the other but this morning I woke up and I was sleeping on my back.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I couldnt ever sleep through a night (literally it was impossible) and I had nightmares 4/7 nights per week until I got a new mattress.
Ever have that weird black shadow that overlooks you? Had that a few times. Once I even screamed like a bitch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom