Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Disregard Libfags, there is no place for you here:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I mean... Have your laugh. But show me one example of faulty reporting from them... I'll wait.
You can FUCK RIGHT OFF. It isnā€™t my job to show/teach you. Clearly your public school education is showing.

If I was going to waste my time.....well my 1st step would be to have you KYS. (Problem solved!) Then I would go on about my life as usual. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

TJHall1

Legendary
I'll google that to see what I find. Thanks for a source.
tumblr_mvb9j4hEwn1r6zjtgo1_500.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I'll google that to see what I find. Thanks for a source.
Honest Question.....Why the fuck are you here if you arenā€™t a troll.
You are all about the ā€œsystemā€....and this is a place for people to avoid the ā€œsystemā€.
Look you can always go to:
WaPo,NYT,CNN,MSN,ABC,CBS or whatever establishment media you want....clearly you believe both, them and in them. There really isnā€™t any reason for you here unless you are a troll. You arenā€™t about facts and honesty....so just be honest and answer the above question truthfully. (And NO YOUR TRUTHS...isnā€™t and answer.)

GreenNewMe

Poster
Honest Question.....Why the fuck are you here if you arenā€™t a troll.
You are all about the ā€œsystemā€....and this is a place for people to avoid the ā€œsystemā€.
Look you can always go to:
WaPo,NYT,CNN,MSN,ABC,CBS or whatever establishment media you want....clearly you believe both, them and in them. There really isnā€™t any reason for you here unless you are a troll. You arenā€™t about facts and honesty....so just be honest and answer the above question truthfully. (And NO YOUR TRUTHS...isnā€™t and answer.)
Iā€™m just here for some convo. To offer an opposing view. Tbh, I wasnā€™t prepared for all this hate, but Iā€™m slowly adjusting I think.

What do you mean youā€™re here to avoid the system? What system?

Top Bottom