Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Derrius guice

TJHall1

Legendary
So I hadn't heard this story until this morning. Guice, former LSU running back, told a security worker at a stadium that he liked to have sex with older women like her and that he wanted her body or something along those lines. So I'm thinking ok, prolly some 40 yr old milf. NOPE. What in the fuck is wrong with this dude.

70 something years old
1617800494166.png

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@TJHall1 - He's looking to make love to his mother because he suffers from the Oedipus complex. In psychoanalytic theory, the Oedipus complex refers to the child's desire for sexual involvement with the opposite sex parent, particularly a boy's erotic attention to his mother. ... The Oedipal complex occurs in the phallic stage of psychosexual development between the ages of three and five. Makes for strange manifestations in other psychological expressions when this driving desire goes unsatisfied. In short, this is one unfortunate dude, doomed to forever seek what he cannot have.

honkforhagan

Poster
@TJHall1 - He's looking to make love to his mother because he suffers from the Oedipus complex. In psychoanalytic theory, the Oedipus complex refers to the child's desire for sexual involvement with the opposite sex parent, particularly a boy's erotic attention to his mother. ... The Oedipal complex occurs in the phallic stage of psychosexual development between the ages of three and five. Makes for strange manifestations in other psychological expressions when this driving desire goes unsatisfied. In short, this is one unfortunate dude, doomed to forever seek what he cannot have.

This is also related to why there are so many down low brothers out there. With fathers often being absent during childhood, young black males seek to fill the void through sex.

I used to work at a non-profit in Chicago which aimed to connect offenders with rmployment. Had a co-worker who was a black male in his mid-40s. He made a killing banging a bunch of 18-25 year old dudes who had just been released from their first prison stint. Really took them under his wing.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
This is also related to why there are so many down low brothers out there. With fathers often being absent during childhood, young black males seek to fill the void through sex.

I used to work at a non-profit in Chicago which aimed to connect offenders with rmployment. Had a co-worker who was a black male in his mid-40s. He made a killing banging a bunch of 18-25 year old dudes who had just been released from their first prison stint. Really took them under his wing.
Wait-say-what-GIF.gif

did not see it.gif

Nas

Poster
LSU has been looking like a massive pile of shit recently with all of this. Bunch od wild sexual deviants down there.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder

200.gif

Pineapple

Legendary
So I hadn't heard this story until this morning. Guice, former LSU running back, told a security worker at a stadium that he liked to have sex with older women like her and that he wanted her body or something along those lines. So I'm thinking ok, prolly some 40 yr old milf. NOPE. What in the fuck is wrong with this dude.

70 something years old
View attachment 13980
1618228607837.jpeg

Top Bottom