Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
If it’s a no way she can win and she wins the election, it’s that much more demoralizing. Basically a double win for the DS.
I suspect if Kamala "wins" weed and alcohol sales will spike across the county. Everyone will pretty much check out as the country falls apart.

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)​

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

NICE
whatta-rack.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1729598147994.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^I'm still hoping Yoko has one more album in her :rolleyes: ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Is this another of the "Big Promises which will upend everything"? Can't recall anyone making a statement like this and then producing the goods.

When something incontrovertible is posted, it will be the first time.

The suit is from 2012. Shouldn't it have been tossed, heard and/or resolved in 2.5 years?

How is this woman still single?
🔥🔥🔥
@MortgageHorn get after it!

Maybe Aaron Rodgers ruined her?

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
short version? Buy silver and gold hand over fist

This Asset Will Go 10x as Gold Price Rallies to $5,000 Says Billionaire Rob McEwen​

“Canada was going in the direction of Argentina where lots of devaluation, lots of inflation,” says Rob McEwen, chief executive officer of McEwen Mining. He highlights how Canada’s increasing regulatory and political challenges could potentially harm its resource industry, similar to the difficulties faced by Argentina. McEwen also discusses broader economic concerns, noting that “there’s too much out there. Too much monetary stimulation has occurred and too much debt has been incurred. It’s going to come along and bite everyone.” On his outlook for Canada, he adds, “I think we have a country that shouldn't be run by someone that was a part-time drama teacher.” Addressing the gold market, McEwen predicts, “We’re at $2,500 and we’re going to go to $5,000 at a minimum. Now, it might take a couple of years.”

I know this has been discussed a lot. Is there a consensus online purchase sight for such gold and silver

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
I suspect if Kamala "wins" weed and alcohol sales will spike across the county. Everyone will pretty much check out as the country falls apart.

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)​

I offered this song up to Fiancé #1 as our walk in song to our wedding. She was not impressed. It didnt work out in the end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom