Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
The AK is likely the world's most reliable weapon, most used weapon, and not to be disrespected.
When the shit hits the fan, I’d rather have a Kalashnikova rifle than anything else. Weapon requires almost zero maintenance, even with corrosive ammo just pour some boiling water down the barrel. Weapon breakdown is simple and clean. 7.62x39 Ammo is plentiful, stores well for decades, and works. Mags are reliable and require almost zero maintenance, even drums.

ARs are fun for the range and for showing the buddies how much money you have.

AKs are for the shit.

ARs are the “Bro Workout”

AKs are the “Push/Pull Split”

Hope this both offends AR-Fagboys and helps.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
4f0db3b7-967c-4d3a-8e10-4d60338d8548_text.gif
To pay for it, he should double taxes for govt bureaucrats.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I would say retiree’s that pull at least 20 years or those medically retired.

Furthermore let’s take the average troop at 4 years getting out.

Nope.

Unless say that troop is 10% medically disabled. Then 10% of whatever tax bracket they fall into is exempt. Every increase the same applied.

Only way I think you could do it. Then the VA will scrutinize even harder than they do now.

The VA is harder on combat MOS’s than they are support MOS’s.

For example. I was artillery and involved in multiple IED blasts in Iraq. My tinnitus (ringing ears) was denied as non service connected.

Meanwhile I talked to a dude that was a cook and a mortar landed on the other side of the base and he got 10% for tinnitus.

He’s also 100% for PTSD because the chow hall he worked in was the one in Tikrit that was blown up. He wasn’t even there. He was in his CHU.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom