Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
She seems smart

vince-motor.gif
She has big, ah a big brain. Surprised the d line didn't grab her

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Ask any of them if they no someone who can't get an abortion. They can't, but it doesn't register that it is now a states rights issue. Living in NY, I ask them why haven't their Dem state Government liberalized it even more, that is who they should be at odds with
He (Trump) has said many times it's a States' rights issue, but the MSM says he's gonna ban abortions and the lemmings follow along.

I've decided that Dems consist of 2 subsects: The stupid, and those the prey on them.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

bullshit-this.gif

^^the peaceful left^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Trade deficit would be $82.4B should Harris/Biden administration succeed in current efforts to stop LNG exports; not about creating American jobs
1729511028747.png

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I could get behind that.

That said, it would not be right for that number of people to be exempt from paying taxes, as much as I would like it.
I would say retiree’s that pull at least 20 years or those medically retired.

Furthermore let’s take the average troop at 4 years getting out.

Nope.

Unless say that troop is 10% medically disabled. Then 10% of whatever tax bracket they fall into is exempt. Every increase the same applied.

Only way I think you could do it. Then the VA will scrutinize even harder than they do now.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I could get behind that.

That said, it would not be right for that number of people to be exempt from paying taxes, as much as I would like it.

I know a guy involved with the veterans group that grabbed his ear on this issue.

The point is when MIL and first responders put their life on the line to potentially pay the ultimate price they don't need to pay anything else.

I'm for it - why?

Well because this is correct and it would also help rebuild our depleted disastrously low enlistment numbers and police forces.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I know a guy involved with the veterans group that grabbed his ear on this issue.

The point is when MIL and first responders put their life on the line to potentially pay the ultimate price they don't need to pay anything else.

I'm for it - why?

Well because this is correct and it would also help rebuild our depleted disastrously low enlistment numbers and police forces.

So would a 20 year pension, and faith that oaths of office will be kept, and trannies won’t be in the fox hole, or corn hole.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I'm for it - why?

The emasculation of police forces is deliberate. In Dallas, there are propositions on the ballot to force the city to hire 1000 new police officers. The city has tried every way they can to oppose those propositions. Yet, they still find money to pay billions to update the convention center and other things, but no new police officers. The city tried to put opposition propositions on the ballot to confuse voters but the Texas Supreme Court told them no.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

If Q is what we think it is - and only X amount are non-military I've thought for a long-time Elon was one of them.

They played the long-game - let Elon become a darling of the left with EVs etc then slowly let him Red-Pill many of the masses.

Elon has pulled a lot of people to Trump/Conservatism.

Elon is Morpheus - Morpheus in Greek Mythology is known for appearing in dreams in human form, shaping and forming the dreams that people experience.

Top Bottom