Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Currently at the NYC Ballet with my family, because I’m a noble savage patriot. 😂
View attachment 223658

Be honest if Florida State didn’t fucking suck so bad this year you wouldn’t be there you would be engaged in the football season.

I feel for your brother I was in your shoes for almost 13 years.

But you are a bad ass Shaolin warrior I will give you that!!!

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Be honest if Florida State didn’t fucking suck so bad this year you wouldn’t be there you would be engaged in the football season.

I feel for your brother I was in your shoes for almost 13 years.

But you are a bad ass Shaolin warrior I will give you that!!!
Haha thank you kind sir. I knew that we would not lose today because we did not have a game. Haha. Congrats on your successful season so far Mr K. MAGA.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Folks here are prepped (?) or better be if not. Have cash on had if the banks shut down because they're already bankrupt.

Bix Weir - The Good Guys Are About To Change The Economic System, Buckle Up It’s Going To Get Bumpy​

Bix begins the conversation talking about the economy. The [CB] are destroying their old system and the good guys are preparing and ready to bring in the new system. Trump said Jamie Dimon endorsed him, he did this on purpose because when the system falls apart Dimon will most likely ask Trump to save him. The system will be moving back to sound money and the constitution, the control of the creation of currency will taken away from the [CB]. It will be bumpy so buckle up and get prepared.

50m - listen at 1.75x faster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom