Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Of course when I could start taking social security it will run out.

Like showing up late to a college keg-party and find everyone else is plastered but you becasue the kegs are all "floating".

If you ever calculate how if you could have just invested the amount you put into Social Security into a simple index fund you'll become angry like really fucking angry.

Simple Math

Even at $50,000 salary times 15.25% Your Portion + Company Portion = $7600a year

Here is Averaging Just 6% and Index Funds Average Closer to 8%

That's averaging $50,000 for 40 years age 25-65

1728836022912.png

Here is 7%

1728836115525.png

And 8% which is the base-line average

1728836184935.png

We Got FUCKED

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

And here is,

IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE, CONFIRMS BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

“They put the ballots on the wrong truck. And they picked the wrong man.”

Between 144,000 to 250,000 completed, curated ballots trafficked across state lines for the overthrow of the United States government on November 3, 2020.

Lieutenant Colonel, Anthony Shaffer,

“It could be a hundred and forty four to over a quarter million ballots. Let me tell you a little secret. Part of our developing investigation indicates that Jesse wasn't alone. There was a number as in like a bunch of different trucks which engaged in this.

So when you think about the magnitude of potential votes showing up the night of the election after midnight, you have to have an artifact. So if you eliminate the impossible with all things being equal, whatever remains must be the truth.

The truth is ballots showed up, they were
counted, They do not match necessarily the records of who should have voted. In some instances the stats don't add up. And we continue to analyze that. With that,

I believe BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT we have evidence of a massive transfer of completed, curated ballots ready to be injected into counting centers.”

And the “irate” William fucken Bar covered it all up.

“Bill Barr called Tony Schaefer, he was relatively irate and he was telling Tony Schaefer to STAND DOWN on this investigation.”

“‘I told you you need to stand down on this.’

“[He was] agitated, to say the least.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom