Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Of course when I could start taking social security it will run out.

Like showing up late to a college keg-party and find everyone else is plastered but you becasue the kegs are all "floating".

If you ever calculate how if you could have just invested the amount you put into Social Security into a simple index fund you'll become angry like really fucking angry.

Simple Math

Even at $50,000 salary times 15.25% Your Portion + Company Portion = $7600a year

Here is Averaging Just 6% and Index Funds Average Closer to 8%

That's averaging $50,000 for 40 years age 25-65

1728836022912.png

Here is 7%

1728836115525.png

And 8% which is the base-line average

1728836184935.png

We Got FUCKED

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

And here is,

IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE, CONFIRMS BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

“They put the ballots on the wrong truck. And they picked the wrong man.”

Between 144,000 to 250,000 completed, curated ballots trafficked across state lines for the overthrow of the United States government on November 3, 2020.

Lieutenant Colonel, Anthony Shaffer,

“It could be a hundred and forty four to over a quarter million ballots. Let me tell you a little secret. Part of our developing investigation indicates that Jesse wasn't alone. There was a number as in like a bunch of different trucks which engaged in this.

So when you think about the magnitude of potential votes showing up the night of the election after midnight, you have to have an artifact. So if you eliminate the impossible with all things being equal, whatever remains must be the truth.

The truth is ballots showed up, they were
counted, They do not match necessarily the records of who should have voted. In some instances the stats don't add up. And we continue to analyze that. With that,

I believe BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT we have evidence of a massive transfer of completed, curated ballots ready to be injected into counting centers.”

And the “irate” William fucken Bar covered it all up.

“Bill Barr called Tony Schaefer, he was relatively irate and he was telling Tony Schaefer to STAND DOWN on this investigation.”

“‘I told you you need to stand down on this.’

“[He was] agitated, to say the least.”

MortgageHorn

Founder
So, today is the day. I want to explain how I am going about this. It is completely impossible to get everything into 1 post. There will be multiple posts today, possibly even going into tomorrow. I expect 20-25 posts, possibly more.

They are definitely coming out today. But I want to explain about some misinformation going around. There are 3 accusers. 2 of the accusers have given testimony/information that has been backed up. One of the accusers has no possible way of corroborating the accusations.

I will not be printing anything about the accuser who could not corroborate his information. Some of the emails I will be printing from the accuser are graphic and you will see redacted things about Walz family secrets regarding their kids, although I do not give a shit about the daughter, who was giving rioters information about locations of the national guard, I like Gus, I feel for Gus and in no way do I want to hurt Gus.

There were breaking stories regarding my cooperation with law enforcement. This is partly true, but not to the extent that I saw people printing. There were reports from Sarah Fields that the Trump Campaign was following up on information provided regarding the accusers.

Yes, that is true. Sarah had printed that the Trump campaign has corroborated information, yes, that is true. I also saw a report that one of the accusers agreed to come forward and speak, that is NOT TRUE-YET.

1 accuser did speak out already. The other accuser put a detailed account in writing, he also describes physical attributes of Tim Walz that if he was not telling the truth, Tim Walz could easily disprove.

So, I am putting the posts in order, as they happened with dates. Clearly, I was not in the bedroom or in any other area where any abuse may have happened. But some of the facts you will see laid about are INDISPUTABLE AND you will see how when I reached out to the Harris/Walz campaign, a few days later there would be an article dropped trying to get out in front of what was coming.

If anything, I am printing is false, they can EASILY be disproven by VP Harris and Tim Walz. But please remember, when I asked VP Harris for comments on her official VP contact page, every email submission is archived as part of the Presidential Records Act, this is how I established the timeline to show I was getting the information from the accuser before MSM printing anything.

But along with these accusations, I learned that Tim Walz provided a false resume to Mankato West high school when he got his teaching job, but that is the least of his problems now.

I would also like to point out, there is much more evidence in this case then there was in the E Jean Carroll case. This abused person gave specific dates, specific information about Tim Walz, physical characteristics and his dated emails will show you cannot find the information he provided BEFORE the date of these emails.

Every post after this today will be the Walz posts. They will be labeled and I expect at least 20 posts, possibly as many as 35. Now, for those who keep asking about me. I have had over 10 viral posts, I have sent over 34k posts and never been community noted.

If you go on my timeline, you will see I made a viral post about Joe Biden was not going to be the candidate, weeks before it was mentioned, in fact, that post got visceral reactions from the left saying I was lying, I cited a source in D.C. who told me Biden was out and that it was a phone call with Obama that sealed the deal.

People went nuts and the post went viral. Two weeks after that post, the New York Times printed an article affirming every detail I gave.

I have had posts fact checked my many online fact checkers, no posts I made have been determined as inaccurate or false. Anyway, I will no longer be feeding the trolls. They can cope and seethe.

Hell, most of them have birth certificates that are apologies from the condom factory anyway.

So, yes, I am dropping the posts today, I will confirm or deny other reports on X today. I will retweet anything that is true.

For today only, I never retweet anyone, but I will retweet things that are true. Anyway, buckle up. It is going to be a long day.

The drops will start this afternoon probably around 4pm If I am going to start dropping posts before then, I will let you know.

Last edited9:46 AM · Oct 13, 2024
·
Views

cant-wait-football.gif

Just got a DM that he's started dropping the receipts...

This guy knows Trump people and alerted someone to it...

MortgageHorn

Founder
Cliffs? I don’t have the Twitter

There is too much sovereign debt it will soon be impossible to service.

FED can keep rates low so the interest doesn't grow as fast and let inflation run wild - this will inflate away the debt but crush the every day American and devalue the dollar.

If they raise rates all of debt that was financed at Zero interest rates will cause the interest payment to go thru the roof and will literally bankrupt us.

We are not the only country facing this quagmire but we have the most debt.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Of course when I could start taking social security it will run out.

Like showing up late to a college keg-party and find everyone else is plastered but you becasue the kegs are all "floating".

If you ever calculate how if you could have just invested the amount you put into Social Security into a simple index fund you'll become angry like really fucking angry.

Simple Math

Even at $50,000 salary times 15.25% Your Portion + Company Portion = $7600a year

Here is Averaging Just 6% and Index Funds Average Closer to 8%

That's averaging $50,000 for 40 years age 25-65

View attachment 223688

Here is 7%

View attachment 223689

And 8% which is the base-line average

View attachment 223690

We Got FUCKED
Gen X is the most fucked Gen and mostly at the hands of their Boomer parents who enjoy all of these social safety nets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom