Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Legend's (University of Alabama's Leading Intellectual) state of the Bama program address:

I wonder how many wives, children and dogs in Alabama payed the price with a few cross hooks and kicks.
The time Chris Davis ran back the missed field goal and Auburn won, some Alabama lady shot and killed two family members because they were not upset enough.
Wow this season is great.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

0666115c-a93b-430b-b97a-28aab42cce08.jpg

d09f62c2-e64c-48bc-9808-4230a242f960.jpg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
That's. My. President.

Lyin’ Kamala, who is being exposed as a “dummy” every time she does a show, just stated to the degenerates on The View that she would have done nothing different than Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. The Lamestream Media doesn’t want to pick up the story, the dumb women on the show wish they never asked her the question that led to that Election Defying answer, but the Internet is going WILD. For starters, THE BORDER DISASTER, WITH MURDERERS AND EVERYONE ELSE BEING ALLOWED TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, WORST INFLATION IN HISTORY, THE UKRAINE DISASTER, OCTOBER 7TH WITH ISRAEL, LOSS OF ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, THE AFGHANISTAN DEBACLE, LOSS OF RESPECT ALL OVER THE GLOBE, AND MUCH MORE! Her dumbest answer so far!

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I wonder how many wives, children and dogs in Alabama payed the price with a few cross hooks and kicks.
The time Chris Davis ran back the missed field goal and Auburn won, some Alabama lady shot and killed two family members because they were not upset enough.
Wow this season is great.
What a fucking head case that guy was.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
We’ve hit a point where a certain group wants the group that doesn’t support them as a whole to experience maximum pain as an I told you so

Humanity has devolved in a horrific manner back to medieval times. Don’t cross the king. It’s sad that a certain group applies zero value to lives that may disagree.
…pure democracy at its core is just mob rule.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
This 60 minutes interview is bothering me. Why did they allow 60m to go after her and ask tough questions?

There’s some fuckery going on but I can’t figure it out. Any theories?

I was thinking about this earlier today.

In my opinion, they know how hated Comrade Kamala is and are unable to push her through like Biden. The amount of cheating will be unreasonable (hell of a lot more than 2020, and that gap was ridiculous and only exposed the GOP) so they're hoping to win the house and senate. The house b/c it has the ability to block trump (I believe it's the house) and it will be easier to place someone else in besides hated Comrade Kamala if she loses in a landslide.

I still believe trump will win but they'll absolutely try to steal it, and no matter the outcome, the military aged men from all over the world will here illegally will be released to wreck havoc on America.

I hate how things are playing out, and that innocent people from all over are getting swept up in this chaos. The thing that gives me peace is the evil corruption is so in your face, it's being exposed at a rapid rate, if you don't see it by now then it's only a matter of time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom